• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

SARMs/PEPTIDES (MK677 & TB500) potential to speed recovery process from opioids and other drugs?

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I have been dependent on opioids for 10 years almost continuously as well as benzos. Currently take 80mg methadone a day and at least 20mg diazepam i could easily function on 10 or 20mg xanax. I am 30 years old.

skip to the next italics if you want to jump the smoewhat long winded context. The important information contained in paragraphs is highlighted in blue, in case you just want the facts. A lot of the context is personal to me, though im sure ppl will relate h3nce my including it.

As you might imagine as much as i enjoy being high it is having a detrimental effect on my health, my mindframe, relationships with others, problems with the law and i have very little by way of assests or savings.

I feel the culture of instant gratification from iv speedballs and the fuck it ill deal with problems tomorrow attitutde has severely impacted my ability to motivate myself and my self control is shameful to me.

I know i have so much to offer i am very intelligent, very little qualifications beyond high school, but self thought chemistry and photpgraphy. Its a matter of money at the minute but i have a plan a b and c for when i get clean. Mistakes in the past led me back to addiction mainly not having a routine or other hobbies and passions before i went througgh WDs.
This time i have a few well researched ideas for courses so i can get work i would find enjoyable. I have several ideas for small home based businesses which could be run simultaneously together while i am working 9 to 5 or studying for a degree.

Resume reading the facts of the thread here

I dont like taking steroids any more. However i always wanted to run HGH but it was very expensive so now a much more affordable option seems to be MK677, a HGH releasing agent. For most purposes of the thread HGH and MK677 are interchangeable if taking equipotent doses.

I want to get back to the gym and weights but also start jogging and perhaps taking up beginner mma and yoga
. I need a routine and interests around healthy activities.
I also want to look my best. Track marks and scar tissue are a problem for me. Hence i am thinking of looking into bio_oil and the TB500 peptide, which increases the bodys healing speed.

I will be slowly reducing my methadone dose while doing my best not to use heroin or cocaine as well as saving money for some of my business start up.

Opiate withdrawal is horrendous but ill remain positive and perhaps jump from 30mg methadone to a shorter acting opioid like tianeptine taken orally and attempt a fast taper
Pregabalin or 4 methyl pregabalin can allieviate the worst of the pains if used sparingly. I do find lyrica habit forming but luckily WD symptoms for me are manageble and last around 5 days.

I will also be reducing slowly my benzo dose. I find benzo WD unbearable as i suffer from anxiety at the best of times. It seems to drag on for ages. If this is the case again i will supplement with GABA which doesnt cross the blood brain barrier but hopefully will alleviate the harsh IBS symptoms i get in my stomach.

If anxiety is still a problem for my once the valium dose gets below 5mg i would consider switching to (4 METHYL)/pregabalin or phenibut. Both of which i have been on for periods longer than 6 months taking high doses and the WDs were far easier than benzos.

Hopefully i will be able to manage without any anxiety medication with my fitness routine, yoga, meditation and i hopefully will have gone through CBT therapy and the drugs i would be happy to take ocassionqlly are none hbit forming like kava kava and CBD supplements.

Back to the title of the thread can anyone input any thoughts, insights, experiences of their own or others using HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE or MK677 and TB500 or other peptides before and during opioid and/or benzodiazepine withdrawal?

I will share my own experiences it might take a month or it could take 6 months. My doctor is very good and i am listening to her advice. But i will remember to post back and keep checking the thread and adding any of my own updates.

Thanks in advance!!