View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Santa Cruz decriminalizes Entheogenic plants

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
It has to start somewhere. Imagine if this gains momentum, and it will in time. I really need to practice more patience with all of this, but in the same way I wish it would speed up. :) But very good news the notion is even happening.

Yeah saw this recently, great news! I'm particularly glad Ayahuasca & Peyote were added as well.

What about LSD?

I wish. Baby steps. A lot of people (psychonauts and non drug users) have this idea that natural drugs are safer due to having centuries of usage. Though this is true on some levels there are plenty of visionary plants that arent really that safe (ex.datura) and then theres synthetic substances like LSD that are near impossible to OD on.

Peyote is legal in Canada too! And San Pedro etc are assumed to be so as well, by association.

(not to mention all kinds of acid :D )

Yeah, I guess....I have been acting as if it's all legal for 15 years now so it's all good on the personal front. :)

I wish. Baby steps. A lot of people (psychonauts and non drug users) have this idea that natural drugs are safer due to having centuries of usage. Though this is true on some levels there are plenty of visionary plants that arent really that safe (ex.datura) and then theres synthetic substances like LSD that are near impossible to OD on.
That is why LSD is so interesting. On how new it is.

Where did it come from just out of the blue like this? So mysterious.

That is why LSD is so interesting. On how new it is.

Where did it come from just out of the blue like this? So mysterious.

Some synthetic psychedelics definitely feel synthetic and some like LSD feel like they activate something incredibly ancient and omnipresent. It is a new drug relatively-but if you take into account the history of both Ergot (which was believed to be used in divination rituals by the ancient Greeks check out "The Road To Eleusis) and morning glories (LSA) among the indigenous tribes in the Americas-it is just a slight edit to what was already here by Mr Hoffman.

Last edited: