• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sandoz Fentanyl Patch VS Mylan Fentanyl Patch (Eating, Smoking Questions)

Matrifen really sucks!!Durogesic(not duragesic) here in Europe are matrix(non-gel) type and the 75's have 12,6 mg and the 100's 16,5 mg. Fent-lovers of all the world, let's connect our knowledge and try to find a good extraction method, somebody for the pain, somebody for euphoria, somebody for both of them(i think the most..:)), the fact is that we need a really good extraction method..

MartinFn

Last edited:
ok, I have a pretty high opioid tolerance, I never tried the patch. I have the non gel 25mcg/hr patch. How much do you suggest I use? the whole thing? or cut it to pieces? just slap it on? Which is better and which would work best?

@seveneighteen: How can you post a message like that? There are FOUR PAGES of almost every single way to use the patch (every kind and every strength). You are going to have to READ, just like everyone else. No one is going to do the work for you.

Listen I have been prescribed the fentanyl patched for almost 2 years now first I started on the 25mcg patches and then was put on the 50 mcg patches a little over a year ago and at that time I started to smoke the patches because I wanted to get high and that was the best way..... although no I am having SEVERE chest pains and problems breathing I just stopped smoking them recently and will not do it again. I know that the patches are whats cause the pain because about 2 weeks ago I had no chest pains and when I decided to take 1 glob from my patch and smoke it. I was instantly bombarded with chest pain near my heart..... I have been the the Emergency room 4 times this year regarding this pain.... they have concluded my heart is very healthy and blood work is clean , also have done 2 different x-rays of my lungs which have showed no signs of problems. I am writing this to warm anyone who thinks smoking these patches is harmless fun... it isn't and I hope you can tell by the sincerity in these words for I am sincerely scared for my life! I know that I have provoked severe harm to myself and I pray to god to allow me to figure this out and to give me some way to help counteract the damage I've done. If anyone out the knows anything about human respiratory and what type of damage my lungs have undertaken and ways to help heal them if possible that please send me a e-mail I need all the heal I can! My advise to ANYONE who is thinking about maybe smoking these DO NO DO IT....the harm they cause is not worth the 5 min high I promise that to be true!.

my boyfriend has recently gotten ahold of 25mcg fentanyl patches and wasnt sure what the best way to use them so he cut the top off and squeezed the gel out onto tin foil just like h (which is what he usually does so he knew he had a high tolerance) he took a couple hits and didnt feel much until he scraped the gel into his pipe and smoked it with spice he felt a small high but not what he was looking for. the next day he tried waring it but i took it off to replace it and didnt realize it would no longer stick so he tried again to cut it open and smoke it like h i could see in his face almost instantly he felt it but he took a hit from his spice and a couple minutes later he was passed out he woke up and took another hit from the patch and talked to me for a little bit but then nodded off again. about 5 minutes later he woke up and took another hit from the patch and his spice. he has been using for many years and i have seen him high before plenty of times but i though he looked very different he nodded off for a quick second then woke up and kept telling me he didnt feel right and something was wrong. since he only nodded off for a sec i thought he was just messing with me (i came home from work one day to find him oding off h an luckily call 911 just in time to save his life that was a while ago so he jokes with me even though i never find it funny) but then he nodded off very quickly and i saw his face turning colors i started poking him an shaking him trying to wake him but he wouldnt wake up but i could see his pulse in his necka nd his chest was moving so u thought he was just out but then i saw that his mouth was blue. i looked in his mouth and his teeth were clenched so hard on his tongue it was starting to bleed. as im sure anyone would who saw their loved one like this i starting freaking out and i tried to unclench his teeth it took me a little bit but i got his mouth open and i checked to see if there was air coming out and there wasnt. now ive never ever given cpr and i dont suggest you do this unless you are trained to but as i said i was freaking out so i inhaled in his mouth for a second to see if he would dtart breathing. he didnt. i lifted him to maybe help the air flow and thank you god it worked he let out a squeal and then started what sounded like snoring i calmed down a little bit and proped him up to help the air flow and i went to get some water to splash on his face (i dont know if this works or not i heard it works when people dont wake up from h so i tried it) i saw that he was breathing more normally so i just sat next to him and watched tv to make sure he didnt stop breathing again i got up to change the channel and when i looked back at him he was awake but didnt look all there and his eyes were blood shot. i kept trying to talk to him asking him if he wanted to go to the hospital he just kept looking at me not saying anything so i kept asking he finally said he didnt feel good and wanted to go to the ER so i ran to get him a shirt and when i got back to him i saw he was trying to get a grocery bag that was on the floor i held it for him while he vomited for at least 20 minutes mostly dry heaving. when he was done he just laid down an passed out i kept trying to wake him he looked like he was trying to respond but couldnt so i just kept making sure he was breathing thinking he was probably just really high, after a couple hours he woke up and went to the bathroom to vomit some more. he walked on his own to the bathroom so i thought he was fine. but after ten minutes i was worried why hadnt he come back yet so i went to check on him and i found him lying on the floor using a towel as a pillow and more vomit in the toilet. i spent 30 or so minutes trying to get him up before he finally started to get up but it was very apparant he needed help. luckily his room isnt far from the bathroom so i let him put most of his weight on my back an led him back to bed. after that i just kept a close eye on him and he was breathing loud and snoring like he normally does. i could have probably slept and he would of been ok at this point but i stayed up until he woke at 4pm the next day. he said when he woke up before vomiting the first time he could only see what was right in front of him and he couldnt hear anything at all he could see me talking but couldnt hear what i was saying until right before he started to vomit but it was still very muffled. and he remembered trying to get up from the bathroom floor and wanting to but couldnt. he said he never wanted to do it again but the next day he was withdrawling really bad he pushed thru it but today he wants to wear a patch. is this a good idea? is that a normal reaction to smoking it? how can he get his fix with out over doing it? im not a drug user at all but i know trying to get him to stop is impossible (trust me i have tried) what can i do for him to feel alright but in moderation. i could go all my life with out seeing someone OD seeing him twice like that is more than i can handle. please help before i lose him for good!!!!

i know most of you are like your stupid you should have just called 911 but i have been there and done that and as strange as it is the cops didnt really care that he almost died they just wanted to find whatever drug he did and charged him for having rolling papers as parfanila(sp?) and got 4 months in county and now that he is on probation from that he would get at least 5 years so i was trying to prevent that so i was trying to do what i could before that was a final resort.

p.s sorry for the misspelling and grammar i am typing fast and dont really care for it at this point. thanks ;]

[This is a very real and true issue everywhere. It's called addiction. Noone sets out to become an addict, or overdose and as u put it, flush their children's financial stability away...As a paramedic I can say I have seen it all. Due to an injury I sustained I very quickly became addicted myself. So I now was on the other side. I've also since recovered from my addiction and to judge another and call them losers just isn't the way to get a message across. I thought by telling the very real story of what Fent can do to someone was sufficient but adding the digs only makes someone ignore the important point u were trying to get across to begin with. Addiction doesn't discriminate, wether ur a father of 4, a doctor, medic or whoever... It's an equal opportunity destroyer. Most people on this thread I would assume battle addiction, so why not try a better approach to reach them instead of calling them losers! then
True story happening right now. Young guy, less than 40 years old, father of 4 kids, steps into his garage to smoke a fentayl patch. Stops breathing, collapses, is found down 10 minutes later in cardiac arrest. Rushed to the hospital. Permanent, irreversible brain damage. Now in a coma and on life support in the ICU. Best case scenario is that the guy will be a permanent vegetable, that is unless his swelling brain doesn't squeeze down through the base of his skull and kill him more quickly. His kids (ages ranging 2 through about 15 years) came in to the ICU to see their dad who is now being kept alive by machines.

Oh yeah. His wife also just discovered he hadn't been paying the mortgage or car payments. Gee, now that comes as a real surprise: someone abusing fentanyl who has been flushing his kid's financial future down the toilet.

Party on, losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
my boyfriend has recently gotten ahold of 25mcg fentanyl patches and wasnt sure what the best way to use them so he cut the top off and squeezed the gel out onto tin foil just like h (which is what he usually does so he knew he had a high tolerance) he took a couple hits and didnt feel much until he scraped the gel into his pipe and smoked it with spice he felt a small high but not what he was looking for. the next day he tried waring it but i took it off to replace it and didnt realize it would no longer stick so he tried again to cut it open and smoke it like h i could see in his face almost instantly he felt it but he took a hit from his spice and a couple minutes later he was passed out he woke up and took another hit from the patch and talked to me for a little bit but then nodded off again. about 5 minutes later he woke up and took another hit from the patch and his spice. he has been using for many years and i have seen him high before plenty of times but i though he looked very different he nodded off for a quick second then woke up and kept telling me he didnt feel right and something was wrong. since he only nodded off for a sec i thought he was just messing with me (i came home from work one day to find him oding off h an luckily call 911 just in time to save his life that was a while ago so he jokes with me even though i never find it funny) but then he nodded off very quickly and i saw his face turning colors i started poking him an shaking him trying to wake him but he wouldnt wake up but i could see his pulse in his necka nd his chest was moving so u thought he was just out but then i saw that his mouth was blue. i looked in his mouth and his teeth were clenched so hard on his tongue it was starting to bleed. as im sure anyone would who saw their loved one like this i starting freaking out and i tried to unclench his teeth it took me a little bit but i got his mouth open and i checked to see if there was air coming out and there wasnt. now ive never ever given cpr and i dont suggest you do this unless you are trained to but as i said i was freaking out so i inhaled in his mouth for a second to see if he would dtart breathing. he didnt. i lifted him to maybe help the air flow and thank you god it worked he let out a squeal and then started what sounded like snoring i calmed down a little bit and proped him up to help the air flow and i went to get some water to splash on his face (i dont know if this works or not i heard it works when people dont wake up from h so i tried it) i saw that he was breathing more normally so i just sat next to him and watched tv to make sure he didnt stop breathing again i got up to change the channel and when i looked back at him he was awake but didnt look all there and his eyes were blood shot. i kept trying to talk to him asking him if he wanted to go to the hospital he just kept looking at me not saying anything so i kept asking he finally said he didnt feel good and wanted to go to the ER so i ran to get him a shirt and when i got back to him i saw he was trying to get a grocery bag that was on the floor i held it for him while he vomited for at least 20 minutes mostly dry heaving. when he was done he just laid down an passed out i kept trying to wake him he looked like he was trying to respond but couldnt so i just kept making sure he was breathing thinking he was probably just really high, after a couple hours he woke up and went to the bathroom to vomit some more. he walked on his own to the bathroom so i thought he was fine. but after ten minutes i was worried why hadnt he come back yet so i went to check on him and i found him lying on the floor using a towel as a pillow and more vomit in the toilet. i spent 30 or so minutes trying to get him up before he finally started to get up but it was very apparant he needed help. luckily his room isnt far from the bathroom so i let him put most of his weight on my back an led him back to bed. after that i just kept a close eye on him and he was breathing loud and snoring like he normally does. i could have probably slept and he would of been ok at this point but i stayed up until he woke at 4pm the next day. he said when he woke up before vomiting the first time he could only see what was right in front of him and he couldnt hear anything at all he could see me talking but couldnt hear what i was saying until right before he started to vomit but it was still very muffled. and he remembered trying to get up from the bathroom floor and wanting to but couldnt. he said he never wanted to do it again but the next day he was withdrawling really bad he pushed thru it but today he wants to wear a patch. is this a good idea? is that a normal reaction to smoking it? how can he get his fix with out over doing it? im not a drug user at all but i know trying to get him to stop is impossible (trust me i have tried) what can i do for him to feel alright but in moderation. i could go all my life with out seeing someone OD seeing him twice like that is more than i can handle. please help before i lose him for good!!!!

i know most of you are like your stupid you should have just called 911 but i have been there and done that and as strange as it is the cops didnt really care that he almost died they just wanted to find whatever drug he did and charged him for having rolling papers as parfanila(sp?) and got 4 months in county and now that he is on probation from that he would get at least 5 years so i was trying to prevent that so i was trying to do what i could before that was a final resort.

p.s sorry for the misspelling and grammar i am typing fast and dont really care for it at this point. thanks ;]

Please break this up into paragraphs so we can read it.

I have a question about the sandoz 100 mcg/hr matrix fentanyl patch. swim is no newbie when it comes to fentanyl swim have been on mylans fentanyl patches for years swim have had chronic pain for swim whole life bc i was born with syndrome/disease. swim use the mylans sublingual/oral and they wrk fantastic and swim came across a sandoz version of the matrix patch and was told and i saw online that u can use it sublingual just like the mylans but it just isnt wrkn and i wander if its bc of the different structure between the mylans and sandoz or what? please help or maybe there is a different tecnique please help and am over a week from refil and need this sandoz to work

To say party on losers is rude and if you have to say rude remarks like that why say anything

If you are burning or eating the gel directly i promise you you are fucking wasting it every time. Squeeze all gel out. Mix with a couple crushed tabs until it makes a white paste let sit until dry back to powder form then snort. Be careful

The 25mg Watson Fentanyl 3 day patch (3 day) will no longer stay attached to my skin -- maybe oil/perspiration/sensitive skin??? I have welts where it has stayed on in the past and they itch terribly. So I just cut the next patch open and and put about a 3rd of the gel in my mouth and wrapped the rest in a tissue and left it on my desk. Since the alcohol did evaporate overnight, I (without thinking it through) left the rest of the patch and its limited reservoir in my 20 ounce glass of has vodka and green juice. Because I take so many meds I can't remember if I removed the patch from the container before bed (and it is totally possible my boyfriend saw and removed it, but I won't be able to confirm that for hours). Now I am concerned that it just completely dissolved overnight and my small stomach (I had gastric sleeve surgery) will get clogged up with partially dissolved [FONT=arial, sans-serif]p[/FONT]lastic. Does anyone know if those patches could actually dissolve (completely -- because I sifted the drink) and if I should have my stomach pumped??? Thanks all. I find your comments very helpful.

Ur an angel sweety✌?️
He's lucky to have u in his life,it's not easy at first but as long as ur not on any opiates etc ur all good✌?️It's a challenge but as long as u love n care for him u will get thru it,Goodluck Sweety.

Extracting Fentanyl from the Matrix Style Patches.

Use White Vinegar (5%Acidity) and place a decent amount in a spoon. Next place the piece of patch or whole thing(Not Recomended/Potentially Lethal) in spoon with vinegar. Use a flame and boil off 3/4 of the Vinegar, then add roughly 300 units/3cc of water and continue to boil until around 1/4 of the liquid remains. Add cotton for filter, draw up liquid and carefully inject stopping about half way through to see how u feel. Caution is highly advised as Fentanyl Overdose is highly commen.

I OD'd twice chewing the Duragesic Fentanyl Patches! Be careful! I learned that cutting a 100 mcg patch up into 4 or 6 pieces worked best. Although... I STILL woke up in the middle of my living room or with a sandwich I don't remember making in my mouth. I miss my Fentanyl days....