Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

salvia

dada

Bluelighter
n e 1 had salvia, i now its illegal here but i orderd some in n e way.

welcome to bluelight.

i suggest you use the search buttong for previous threads about salvia as this thread will undoubtedly be closed soon.

also, unlike text messages, there is no character limit for posts in bluelight, so feel free to spell out the whole word!! ;)

read this about salvia

and also the forum guidelines

Last edited:
Saying you ordered some illegal drugs, and probably will soon be in possesion of said substances is not good.
As your attorney I advise you to buy a very fast car, prefferably a convertible, and leave the state immediatly.

Seriously though.... In the future try not to admite to this stuff. If you wan't to say it but don't know how. Try saying something like you had a dream where a purple monkey got some salvia etc etc.

Back to the question: I have had much salvia extracts and found it to be a very powerfull drug. Please respect Sally, if she chooses you it may change you for ever. I would advise that any breakthrough dose will be very intense. Also kind of brutal and raw, compared with say DMT or another such substance.

my informaition might be obsoleaste because it's 2 years old but when they made salvia illegal in australia about 2 and a half year ago they banned the concntrated version 5X 10X and 20X they did not ban normal salvia. but normail salvia will only give u a head spin wont do much too you but I have seen intructions on the net how to conentrate them into 5X 10X ect anyway after they baned the 5x 10X salvia I still saw normal salia at bong shops

phase_dancer - Does that apply to the entire salvia species (genus? what's it called?) or specifically Salvia Divinorum?

To my understanding, Salvia Divinorum looks very similar to all the other Salvia plants, and even by itself looks like a normal, everyday scrubby plant - unlike marijuana with its trademark leaf pattern. This would make it extremely difficult to enforce the illegality of growing Salvia Divinorum.

Salvia is a Sage, I think it may even be related to your common garden variety. ?

Salvia is not 'addicitve' as per the usual use of the term in reference to drugs.... You would have to be one determined person to have breakthrough doses every couple of days.... How often do you use it?

All forms of Salvia Divinorum are illegal in Australia, being live plants, regular dried leaf, enhanced leaf or pure salvinorin.

And most certainly is not addictive.

Salvia Divinorum is a member of the Lamiaceae family which includes such things as mint.

DeMenTia02 said:
I love salvia ..

Its addictive tho.. :/

Addictive???!!

Salvia is the only drug where I managed to keep a stash for longer than a week, using maybe every few months or so.

and salvia is notoriously hard to grow... although i would like to try it as supposedly it is at its strongest when wet freshly picked leaves are rolled and placed under the lip and sucked.
we can only buy it dried in NZ as far as i know as thats all ive ever seen.

Im fairly sure we are limited to 5x as well as I've never seen anything else here...was lucky enough to try 20x in the Dam., ...wow...

There's no way that salvia is addictive.

I've had it a couple of times and it's such an intense experience that I can't see how people would want to do it once a week, let alone more.

salvia is not addictive.

if ur in melbourne u buy it from the shop...dont think im allowed to say which one tho?

Originally posted by haylz*
if ur in melbourne u buy it from the shop...dont think im allowed to say which one tho?

nope you're not, no sources. :)

Your salvia will not make it into the country. It wont even leave the place you ordered from, this I know from personal experience :(. I dont think Ill ever get to try it.