• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Salvia divinorum 60x) -First time- Super Mario World!

psychonaut024

Greenlighter
This trip happened five years ago, and to this day is still one of my most memorable experiences. At this time I had some drug experience. I was a moderate cannabis user, with little use of MDMA and magic mushrooms from time to time. I had smoked salvia once before, but as someone had suggested, it didn't have any effect on me. I had even smoked an entire bowl to myself just to be sure....nothing.

It was around midnight when I had asked a few of my friends to come over. My family was asleep inside so I met them in the backyard. I had just ordered this salvia online and had only smoked that one bowl to myself the previous night. We had made a pipe out of an apple and they were very hesitant to try.

I gladly went first. :D

Immediately after I took my first hit I began to feel the effects of the salvia. I handed my friend the apple and lighter. My body couldn't help from bending over. Standing there at a 90 degree angle, probably looking like a complete idiot, my world suddenly got a LOT brighter. In the blink of an eye. In fact, it was now daytime. I looked around and all I could see was nature smiling at me. Everything looked exactly like Super Mario World! The flowers were candy colored and smiling at me. The mountains (which were never there before) looked so bright and so green. There were mushrooms everywhere. All of nature was smiling at me and hugging me! I wanted to go find some magic mushrooms and "grow". I felt like a little kid again! :D when I saw all of this I couldn't help but burst into laughter. I felt safe and secure and happy and giddy... So many different positive emotions at once. It all ended too soon though, when my body was gently being brought back to reality. Colors started to fade into the night sky. I felt like my entire body had just been asleep for an eternity. I was still standing the the same position as when I had left. I asked my friends how long I had been gone, they said maybe fifteen seconds. It had felt like I was just staring there for at least fifteen minutes.

I've tried salvia once since then, and it wasn't as magical unfortunately. When the perfect moment arises to do it again, I definitely will!

The sound nice! Its rare to hear a trip that is only good and nothing bad. I wish I could have an experience like this with salvia, every time I have tried it I have regretted it.

done the 40x twice and both times on my own. my trips were not exactly positive, but i guess i wasnt in the right frame of mind. i would really liek to go somewhere peaceful and with nature to experience it even more.

I am surprised to hear people have had negative experienced from salvia. Personally my trips have always been wonderful. Until discovering bluelight I had only heard the best of stories! I have definitely had some strange trips, but still very enjoyable.

congratulations, I love this trip report sounds very good. I have tried magical mushrooms, Sceletium Tortuosum kanna and Kratom. All of my trips on magical mushrooms where good I even used em as a recreational drug before going to the club.
Its unfortunate Salvia used to be sold a lot over the counter but now the substance is illegal in a lot of places and its not really a substance of usage. I Smoked regular Salvia powder no extract and it wasn't anything in particular though i got a strange body high on it and the sensation that I would trip out. I would try the extract smoking it once. I like what psychoactive substances nature has to offer.

I am surprised to hear people have had negative experienced from salvia. Personally my trips have always been wonderful. Until discovering bluelight I had only heard the best of stories! I have definitely had some strange trips, but still very enjoyable.

I know this is a super old post, but yeah t's not just Bluelight, a lot of salvia experiences are terrifying that you read about anywhere. That said, many people find it worthwhile still, but not euphoric or pleasant. Just fascinating/mind bending.

I have only had somewhat positive experiences but I have also never smoked greater than 5x extract and never much, because I'm afraid to go to the level where you forget you did a drug or are even a human (which is where the most profound experiences happen and also where it gets scary). I think lower dose experiences have a tendency to be more pleasant and euphoric.

I tried salvia a handful of times when I was younger, every single experience I would describe as probably the most dysphoric, chaotic, challenging trips I can think of.

I just really don't like it, but I can appreciate how some others might.