Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum 60x - Experienced

Doclad

Bluelighter
saliva-divinorum-image-credit-phyzome-2005.jpg

I wanted to share a trip with you.:)

Dosage: Unknown. (Extract 60x of Salvia Divinorum).

Route of administration: Smoked.

Duration: 15 minutes.

Place: In my house.

Year: 2016

The most notable difference of this experience with the previous ones (all 20x) is that the first sensations already appeared with the smoke retained in my lungs. For me, this fact was definitive and I knew in advance that I was going to experience a very powerful journey.
The typical fractals that always accompany me under the effects of Salvinorin A were presented quickly: small forms of saturated colors around the contours of inanimate objects. These beautiful fractals suddenly covered the back of my brother who was sitting next to me, and they gently traced his silhouette from the small of the back to the nape of the neck. They were bright green, yellow and red.
They reminded me of the war hats that the American Indians wear on their heads.

Without warning, the reality she bent over herself and became an "optical toy". It seemed like a kaleidoscope fluttering beyond the depths of existence and its appearance. After that feeling I suffered a blackout and fell unconscious.
My brother and B were with me at that time. My brother was scared with my facial gestures that according to his later comments were stunned, broken and limp, and the expression of my eyes lost in the emptiness overwhelmed him enormously to the point of feeling the need to get my attention. He hastened to call me back to Reality.
-Are you here? ... He told me. - "No, I'm not here." I would have said if I could have said something.-8)
I awoke in a strange and unknown place, blurred and unrecognizable, I would say that I had awakened in the middle of a very deep sleep. I heard my brother's voice like a distant whisper, as if it were a vague murmur of discrete and distant things. Once again, I fell unconscious and reawakened in that new strangeness that little by little was emanating recognizable forms. A moment later I began to perceive subtly shapes around me that I was already able to retain in my memory.

The dining room in my house had literally turned into the counter of a railway toy store that faced the street, and as difficult as it seems to believe, I had no indication that it was sitting on my couch. The atmosphere of this dependence was reminiscent of the 40s, the colors were ocher and muted. I looked down and small rails were drawn below me; two lanes of silver and shiny metal that pierced my body. Literally I was becoming a rigid extension of the front of a small train car, which followed the direction of the tracks firmly, but apparently did not move in any direction (I can not explain this contradiction better).
I had become a toy!
At this point, there is no trace of my ego anywhere. I was no longer human, not even consciousness could glimpse in me any personality or character. My identity had broken into a thousand pieces and my body wandered suspended entangled with various forms that arose in that archaic shop. I was in a state of constant transformation. All he possessed was consciousness, but it was an impersonal, vulgar, cold consciousness, a consciousness so primitive that only the Universe could understand it. My brother was not even something that I could recognize in my field of vision, I perceived it fused in the objects that were transforming everywhere. I was awake in a deep sleep.

Oh my God! If I could describe to you in detail the calm that had to emanate from my being at that moment so as not to fall violently in a panic attack, you would understand the seriousness of the situation. Literally, my life was that showcase, that scene. I had the feeling that my conscience had been born with this strange form, and that it would never escape from its clutches, not even death could free me from this enormous suffering because not even it existed. My conscience was like a fossil that would last all eternity.
-When did this life begin? When will it end? ... But ... what is all this? Do I know another reality? -... These were the existential doubts that my mind could decipher vaguely at that moment, and they were not exactly words, they were terrifying sensations that simulated the translation of those unknowns that imprisoned me in the unknown.

I could not stand the monstrous onslaught and I was scared. I had a strong adrenaline rush that reddened my face and a cold sweat spread through my hands, forehead and armpits. When I regained my rational faculties partially, the anguish and terror reached a higher level.
My brother put his hand on my thigh with a hospitable gesture and asked me if I was here, I nodded and said yes. ... But ... where was it? What was this place? Once again, another wave of terror hit me.
I was suffering in my mind a jumble of intermingled and volatile memories that did not allow me to access any aspect of my past life with precision ... If I had at least known that I had smoked Salvia ... But how can you ask such a thing when you do not know the essence of your own nature, the original form of your body or the logic that until now governed your conscience? This event continued in time as an unpleasant joke.
I assure you that ten minutes of the clock was an eternity, each second weighed about an hour. It time devoured me fearfully in its darkness.

Little by little I was recognizing my dining room, and finally I understood that I had smoked Salvia Divinorum. It was a great relief for me to be able to give a cause to the effect of everything that happened. The return to normal was abrupt and hard, let's say that my mind was reconfigured violently towards the everyday, and the violence of those timid and constant steps was very hard.
After, I started to laugh strongly, my curiosity to savor the limits of my perception was stronger than the anguish and hardness of the experience. Or rather, it was a joy to have experienced something so heartbreaking and not to have lost the judgment, nor the life.

My brother later told me that I had been articulating guttural sounds and that I was desperate to get off the "train" lol. Apparently I was shaking my arms violently, I even threw the Bong to the ground giving it a kick. I do not remember these facts. There is no doubt that there is a strong amnesia at high doses.
More, late, a euphoric intoxication flooded my being for the whole day and I thought deeply about what I had lived in the following days.
This experience was like a reward to my adventurous spirit, a precious treasure that I will carry inside of me until the end of my days. It was a spooky experiment, full of mystery and terror from which I learned a lot about my own limits.

Salvia Divinorum is not a joke, if you want to get deep into it, fasten your seatbelt the best possible. I warn you, there are many turbulences. 8(

DocLad

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you saying you basically became like thomas the tank engine? This is a completely serious question im trying to imagine what your describing.

Salvia feels like a cruel cosmic joke that Universe decided to pitch you suddenly, great TR, Doclad, thank you! :)

I find it strange that salvia quite repeatedly shows a lot of yellow colored visuals, and not golden yellow as with DMT but rather plain yellow, like from a cartoon, in 2D. Also Salvia pretty much every time makes me laugh manically after I'm back in reality, up to giving a strong headache due to too much laughing, surprised you didnt get that.

Hello Volsam. Thanks for your comment.

Yes, with DMT the yellows are less saturated, they are metallic Gold colors. With Salvia, I have geometric hallucinations at the ends of objects or at the corners of the walls, and they are always very pure and opposite colors. Orange-Blue, Yellow-Lilac, Red-Green.

If you notice, at the end of my trip report I write this "After, I started to laugh strongly, my curiosity to savor the limits of my perception was stronger than the anguish and hardness of the experience."

Thank you for reading.

DocLad

Very nice, I can relate to a lot of it. I'd love to read more, salvia reports are always my favourite.

Nice report. Really brought up memories of my first few salvia smokes. I would simply forget I had smoked it and find myself flicking through all these varied and disconnected forms. I entered what felt like this incredibly busy market place, I was with my brother and sisteer in this enormous black 1950's gangster car that stretched instead of moved, I suddenly appeared on this arid plain under a bleak, ashen but red sky with this small shrunken literally black-skinned dwarf who appeared to the be the attendant of this mysterious, circular, rotating colourful disk that was also a goddess of sorts (and also turned out to be my subwoofer).

I still remember the relief I felt when I realised that I had smoked salvia and was not in hell or something. That is actually what I really dislike about salvia, not knowing that you've smoked it. For me, it always made it hard not to give in to panic. The only enjoyable experience I had with it was when I was quite drunk and so less inclined to panic, and it went well for the most part until I started to get really confused as to why this weird shit was happening. Of course, I forgot I had smoked it and the panic returned. I doubt I could touch it again. Give me DMT, I smoke that multiple times a year and find it confusing but never as viscerally terrifying as salvia.

My brother later told me that I had been articulating guttural sounds and that I was desperate to get off the "train" lol. Apparently I was shaking my arms violently, I even threw the Bong to the ground giving it a kick. I do not remember these facts.

Ha, yes. I did the same thing though of course I do not recall it, I simply inferred from the spilled bong apparently thrown at the subwoofer-goddess. I guess my body simply wanted absolutely nothing to do with the object by which reality had been unzipped. :D

Last edited:
Yes, the feeling of coming back is so fucking relieving. I can remember when my name made of lots of mes in the sky broke apart and I was flung back into the kitchen. My friend was the last piece and flung into view, and when I realised he was back it was like discovering a fallen comrade in war was still alive or something (I specifically thought this at the time). In reality it was far more powerful, because that was the moment my mind was given a little glimmer of hope, or a get out clause, that I had taken a drug and might not be in hell.

I was so relieved to see my friend I ran into him and put a hole in the kitchen wall. That's when you know someone is happy to see you!

Great training report, Doclad, sounds like you got the Full Monte!

Thank you Pupnik, a great report behind a great experience. This is the correct sequence.=D

DocLad

Last edited:
Yes, the feeling of coming back is so fucking relieving. I can remember when my name made of lots of mes in the sky broke apart and I was flung back into the kitchen. My friend was the last piece and flung into view, and when I realised he was back it was like discovering a fallen comrade in war was still alive or something (I specifically thought this at the time). In reality it was far more powerful, because that was the moment my mind was given a little glimmer of hope, or a get out clause, that I had taken a drug and might not be in hell.

I was so relieved to see my friend I ran into him and put a hole in the kitchen wall. That's when you know someone is happy to see you!

Haha :D

I think we all just massively overdose salvia. Low doses are something quite different, Still dysphoric though but a bit more 5meodmt like or at least, less visionary.

Yes, Salvia at high doses is a walk through hell without mercy.8o lol

My experiences with 20x were lighter, fun and friendly.
60x is a completely different beast.

DocLad

Haha :D

I think we all just massively overdose salvia. Low doses are something quite different, Still dysphoric though but a bit more 5meodmt like or at least, less visionary.

At lower doses, there's a cool feeling of physical shifting through dimensions, and it's one of the greatest anti-depressants.

This is something that I have always wanted to experience, salvia. I have smoked dried salvia leaves before and it made me feel a bit odd/uncomfortable but I didn't get the whole experience because it was not an extract I am assuming. I also smoked it out of a metal pipe and not a bong. Reading salvia reports is always very interesting, and although it doesn't sound like a pleasant experoence, it is still something I really hope to have the privilege to explore one day.

They recently made it illegal where I live now, but one day I am sure salvia will make an appearance in this lifetime. The only thing I worry about is hurting myself or breaking something once I blast off into salvia hyperspace. Judging from the reports that I have read including this one, salvia seems like a portal into other realities, maybe parallel universes even. It exists so there must be something to it.

The dried leaves of Salvia never did anything to me. Until you don't get extracts you do not know the true depth of a good S-hole. In any case, there are several levels. The average/pleasant trip of salvia is the most common, 50mg of the 20x extract is usually the standard dose, you have a good trip but still with your feet on the ground.

On the other hand, 60x simply makes you wake up in a completely new and terrifying world. It is one of those trips that you are happy to have lived, but that you would never repeat again.

DocLad

I have found its pretty important to tell your sitter to NOT try talking to you while you are in an "S-hole"(to borrow your term), their voice will manifest itself inside the vision in some way and really clouds the experience. Even in hindsight you often won't be aware of what ripples within the dream were caused by the splash of someone constantly trying to communicate with you from beyond the vale. Some of the clearest and most insightful Salvia experiences I have had have come from me dosing alone, but of course this can be very dangerous to do. One way is to smoke in your car(in a garage, with your keys in the glovebox), with the seatbelt on and seat reclined, or laying flat on your bed with ANYTHING you could knock over of break, or hurt yourself iwth put up.