• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sally D (Salvia) - My new best friend

There's a strange spirit in sally's is all I can say..... it somehows "choose" the people using the product to guide them in strange other dimension.

Some people, works first time, others don't and few attempts it finally works and there's reported some kind of strange "reverse" tolerence, which I noticed, remember again I am only speaking from my past experiences when it was "legal" at the time.

Respect Sally's ;)

out of curiousity, how brain damaging is salvia? the first time i had it.. i smoked it with tabacco as i thought it was a weed replacement.. did nothing except hurt my throat, anyway next night i smoked a J with my mate so this was 24 hours later and after a few puffs i started hallucinating and seeing the white smoke from the J come out as straight lines.. like white lasers from starwars or something.. then saw a small hole in teh fence grow huge as a blackhole kinda form and told my mate to get away from the fence or it will suck him in.. at that stage he told me to get inside and i could see every strand of light coming out of the tv.. and had eye wobbles also.. ive been smoking it with weed the last couple weeks and havent had anything near the same experience except feeling very warm inside and everything glowing. (from that photo, that looks more like ash, mine is like dark green almost black with no other mixed colours?

You don't smoke salvia in a spliff, or spin it with tobacco or weed.

You pack a tight cone, hit it with a jet lighter and suck it all up in one go, and hold it until you're no longer aware of your body. You have to be in a totally dark and quiet environment for salvia to work best.

Salvia exists in Australia but you need to move in the right circles. Don't fuck with salvia or it will fuck with you. That said, salvia is the most profound drug experience I've ever had. You want to talk to god? Salvia is your first port of call.

I have talked to god or something similar in salvia space! It didnt use words but transmited meaning. It saved me from going to far away/deap.

Communicating with higher beings seems pretty common on salvia...here is the trip report for my first salvia experience:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123845&highlight=satricion

Seriously though, salvia is powerful. If you think you're going to smoke it in a spliff then you probably don't know enough to be fucking around with it.

It's not like acid where you run around tripping. With salvia, you get blasted with it. You need to have a good mindset going in because once you're in salvia-world there isn't shit you can do to control what happens.

And just for the record salvia is not a drug, she is a powerful plant ally, calling her a drug is disrespectful.

Salvinorin A (the active) is vaporised high temperatures thus a jet lighter **MUST** be used if you wish to experience the full effects.

I too have had life changing experiences on SD in 2000 I gave up a rather large amphetamine habbit, after we smoked some of the 5x and I left my body, I was astral projecting I came into contact with the female plant spirit, she showed me things, my life from when I was a child, took me to different parts in time, with me freaking out totally, i cant really remember the finer details of the experience but I think she showed me the path of destruction I was heading down, and what my life could be like if i didnt change, I have felt no urge to repeat the experience, so its been 4 years since that happened, I know our paths will cross again when its time.

Last edited:
^^^ It's still a drug though, they same way nutmeg is...

More about my trip, I keep remembering more of it as time goes on. I remember feeling very frightened after first smoking it, the fear lessened after a while and I was replaced with a nonchalance for a while followed by hilarity at the situation.

I experience extreme time displacement, thinking 5 mins had passed when in fact it had been 45mins...

Its been years since I last had salvia, but I still know that it is the most powerful and amasing experience. People have been right in saying that you know when it has hit you, you no longer are really a part of your body, it will take you places. Femenine and child like experiences are common.

Jet lighter is a must, in the bong, rip it back and as someone said, hold it in till you are no longer part of your body. :)

Most of all respect it.

after my "breakthrough" experience, i have put salvia on a never to do again list.

salvinorin was utter and totally brutal mindrape. and the perception of the torsion fields that cause the whole spinning / rotating / pulling fx, well...suffice to say i dont put any faith in the notion of usefulness of diterpene-based psychedelcis for mind-expansion.

second most hated after DXM, but then again i dislike most dissociatives.

interestingly enough, i had a convo with a lady at a hippy store in brisvegas the other day about salvia. i pressed her pretty hard cause i know for a fact they sell it. she denied me saying theyd never sell an illegal product. funny how when i decided to grab some other herbs out of the basket that i found one called 'trancers mix' containing salvia! heh...

AndyzPsylocybes: Its a "Schedual I" I beleive so up there with cocaine etc. However particular community groups have known about and protected this plant very well.

nanobrain: I agree, like I said in my earlier post I liken the psycological affects to a sledge hammer, uter RAW POWER. I sometimes think of a sound of a huge waterfall tearing its way through a hill when I think of salvia. Thats the only way I can explain it. On the other hand is the uncomfortable body load one gets, this can include feeling currents (simmilar to those under water) that can suck and pull your body in different dirrections all at once. A tightening of the skin and uncomfortable heat and sweeting as a result. Also I have experienced the currents pulling me to a wall and unfortunatly asimilating with it, feeling concreat (the wall) in my throat and being unable to breath. Neadless to say you need a will of steel to not panic under these phenomen alone. And you experience the phyisical aspects before and after breaking though.

unexperienced drug taken here can someone if me details on this on a site to visit im interested in finding out more.
P.