Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sally D (Salvia) - My new best friend

ButrosButros_Grantos

Bluelighter
Well tried Salvia for the first time last week, and wow is really all I have to say. The trip reports on sites do not do this drug justice, I went into the experience respecting Salvia and I was right to do so.

Because of the things that occured while on it I have now added weed to my never to do again list, which although I only smoked it twice a week I usually went through about 5 grams or so.

I'm still contemplating everything that actually happened so more details will follow, I'd just like to ask if anyone else has had any life changes after smoking salvia, if so what?

Out of curiousity, did you smoke dried plant material, or an extract (eg; 5X, 10X, etc). Because while the plant material can certainly produce profound experiences for some, the extract is in another realm.

Also, it can be far more effective if lit at high temperatures such as using an oxy-torch thingy rather than a regular lighter.

Also, if you can only get access to plant material (extracts being hard to obtain with the legal restrictions now in force) try making a 50-50 salvia/pot mix and smoke it through a bong with an oxy torch. It will get you extremely stoned if thats your thing.

Smoking salvia through joints is next to ineffective, so FIY, your wasting your salvia if you try this.

damn , its unfortunate you dont hear about this drug more. I wouldnt have a clue where to get it , not asking for any leads or anything in respect to the site rules. I defently would try it if given the chance thats for sure , love smoking things cept cigerrettes!!.

Salvia is an unbelieveably strong halucinogen. I think I have writen my experiences on salvia in another similar thread. Its very posibly to "break through" in a similar way to DMT. However I would liken Salvia to brain surgury with a sledge hammer where as DMT is your friendly scalple. The raw power it posseses can be awe inspiring. Cant be put into words very well realy. Try it!! I recomend a trip sitter (I was talking in tounges and crawing around for about 5 mins and had no idea I was doing to this day as I was "some place else") for high doeses. The effects can vary from person to person so start low. Especialy with the stronger extracts (50x or 100x ). Also make sure you have a healthy respect for the drug or it will teach you a very good lesson....

bill joe said:
damn , its unfortunate you dont hear about this drug more. I wouldnt have a clue where to get it , not asking for any leads or anything in respect to the site rules. I defently would try it if given the chance thats for sure , love smoking things cept cigerrettes!!.

If something is available it's usually able to be found using Google Aus.

Is it just me or I hate hallucenjetics?
Scare the fuck out of me when I'm not in control?!

^^^ mind-set & setting.
You have to accept what's happening and chill out and enjoy/understand what it's doing to you.
No point in fighting them. It'll just go downhill faster the harder you try.

EDIT: But, of course, they aren't for everyone :)

Last edited:
phase_dancer said:
If something is available it's usually able to be found using Google Aus.

i was actually referring to getting some on the streets if ya know what i mean, not information.

you realy cant compare it to pot.... It doesnt get you "stoned" from my experience it can be more intense than mushrooms or lsd or many other strong halucinogens

Tried it for the first time about a week ago actually with some 5x extract. Unfortunately I was unable to break-through but I did get the weird Salvia feeling which felt extremely alien to me. Alot of people say to use a jet lighter in order to break-through, I did this without any success. I doubt the lighter makes any difference at all, I will just have to try find some higher extract.

bill joe - Salvia is rare but around if you know the right people, keep a look out.

I would say the jet lighter does help a lot! I have smoked 5x out of a pipe with a jet lighter and a normal lighter. However I have only broken through using a jet lighter on large densely packed cones pulled from a bong in one hit and held in the lungs for as long as possible (until the world starts to pixelate and disapear).

I remember when you could buy the 5x and 10x by the ounce before they where illegalised! It was amazing how it was taking off, I supose thats why they illegalised it...

i was actually referring to getting some on the streets if ya know what i mean, not information.

make contact with someone whos into ethnobotany.. usually get cuttings so u can grow ur own, for free.. if you know the right contacts salvia is everywhere

what does it look like ?

salvia :

salvua.bmp

ext.bmp

salvia2.bmp
[

Last edited:
Great to hear you had a strong positive experience....... but keep it sacred and don't do it to much :)

That's good that it's put you off weed...... Salvia has often been reported to help people kick habits, usually through insight in the experience.

Also known to be helpful as an anti-depresent.

Glad the spirit connected with you well ;)

peace

mongman said:
I would say the jet lighter does help a lot! I have smoked 5x out of a pipe with a jet lighter and a normal lighter. However I have only broken through using a jet lighter on large densely packed cones pulled from a bong in one hit and held in the lungs for as long as possible (until the world starts to pixelate and disapear).
I think this "you can only break-through using a jet lighter" is bullshit personally. My theory is you are making your mind think that you will break-through by using the jet lighter and without it you do not expect to.

Oh and by the way I used a jet lighter, held the smoke in for a good 30 seconds and did get a mild Salvia experience, unfortunately the extract I had didn't seem to be strong enough...

I somked a 15x extract, vert potent. At one point during the trip my right side of my body was rotating on a pivot attached to my left hip, they only way I could make it stop was to grab my right wrist in my left hand...