• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Said No Drug Addict Ever

I love when I OD in a parking lot and wake up in a hospital bed with my parents crying and needles sticking out of my arm.

It's totally fine that you don't want to share, I won't hold it against you at all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's fucking awesome.
"Want to hit a lick real quick, it's right down the street" "I already got high this morning, I don't need money for moar"

Last edited:
Damn...in my neighborhood it's more like one single cigarette at a time ( from the corner bodega) ...

A whole pack, that's for the rich junkies lol
Wish they would do that down here, although I always have a pack. I'm curious, how much do singles cost? (I assume they're Newports) .25 cents?

Wish they would do that down here, although I always have a pack. I'm curious, how much do singles cost? (I assume they're Newports) .25 cents?

Yeah I been prayin for loosies in my hood since I started bumpin danny.
Dont get why they dont do that shit every where.

"Thank you" from alot of these fuckers! Haha

This is a funny thread

"are you really ok?" i can not recall anyone actually asking me this in the last 1.5 years after watching me clearly and dramatically fall apart. I asked that question to many people after seeing they needed to talk about something that was troubling them. Many tears, many conversations, many temporary friends but no one ever asked ME

“No, I got this time... you can pay for it next time”
*when goin with friends to pick up doc*

Yeah don't rush the script reception lady who has the power to put it through straight away I'll just wait the standard 3 days I still got some left anyway right

No thank you, I would not like an Adderall for free right now.

(Creating paraphernalia) "I dont think breathing in smoking electricians tape is dangerous, I mean it's supposed to handle high heat"
(Inhaling clouds) "that's definitely not how my dope tastes, it's yours that tastes like burning plastic, we will be fine I'm sure it's not gonna kill us"

Yes I ate today
Yes I slept today
Yes I'll be fine at work
No my mouth isn't so dry its crisp right now I'll pass on that Biotene
No grandma i do eat it's just a fast metabolism
I honestly dont know what you're talking about.......
I dont know, what do u mean what happened to my cheeks
Skeletor? Oh skeleton. Why, do u think I look like one?
I have enough change for a bebeebebeer..but I'm sure beer will make the hunger go away.
Damn beer makes me so full im not hungry at all