• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Safest non neurotoxic drug?

koleskyline

Greenlighter
I was wondering and searching for the safest non neurotoxic RC (or any type of drug) that would be safe to use a few times a week. I have done some research and most people are saying that MDAI is best non neurotoxic MDMA like drug.
Also I'm not asking what drug to take, just your opinion on what is the safest one for like 2-3 times a week usage? :D

Any drug (MDMA like, psychedelics or RC's etc.) that would be safe to use every few days.

Safe and RC rarely go together. Psilocybin analogues are probably your best bet here. I actually found the analogues to be more pleasant than shrooms. Im hesitant to say MDAI is safe, but there's been a lot more research on that one than most RCs.

Good luck and props for doing some research ahead of time!

it all depends. A lot of drugs can be safe if used occasionally. But what is occasionally.

Cannabis is a great choice but i don't like to "smoke" things. I'm into calisthenics and running so I'm trying to save my lungs as much as possible lol. That's why I stopped using it long time ago. And about research, yeah I always do a tons of research before I try any new chemical.

I would suggest trying cannabis edibles. Believe me they can provide mild mushroom like effects at the right dose and even provide more body relaxation than opiates. You have to remember when eaten it converts from THC to 11-OH-THC which is a lot stronger than just THC itself. This is also probably one of the "safest" options.

Some drugs are dangerous. All have side effects. What kind of experience are you looking for? No "What should I take threads?"

what's with the non-neurotoxic qualifier? Very few drugs are going to be non-neurotoxic

I would suggest trying cannabis edibles. Believe me they can provide mild mushroom like effects at the right dose and even provide more body relaxation than opiates. You have to remember when eaten it converts from THC to 11-OH-THC which is a lot stronger than just THC itself. This is also probably one of the "safest" options.

That's really interesting and I never knew that.

So when cannabis is eaten it doesn't end up being the exact same chemical as when smoked?

I wonder if vaping slightly alters it as well.

I always thought it only felt different because ROA can always somewhat effect how a drug feels, but I guess in this case it goes even further than that and is actually a slightly different chemical.

To the OP: why are you only asking about safe RCs in particular?

Why couldn't it be any relatively safer mind altering drug, whether it's legal, illegal, RC or not??

what's with the non-neurotoxic qualifier? Very few drugs are going to be non-neurotoxic

This ^.
Even marijuana has long term effects on the lungs/brain. Ask someone 20 years down the road if they don't have memory loss or scar tissue on their lungs.

While I do agree that edibles are the way to go if you want to save your lungs, and edibles do cause hallucinations, let's not get ahead of ourselves and say it gives more body analgesia than opiates. If you break your leg, do you want a brownie, or IV hydromorph'?

I don't know about more body analgesia than opiates... apples to oranges, imo; they function on two different systems (opioid peptide v endocannabinoid), and produce different states of analgesia (though, tmk, the mechanisms by which analgesia is achieved display some similarities)

But er ah uh to the OP's question- in terms of toxicity, 4 substituted tryptamines (the synthetic counterparts/precursors to naturally occurring psychedelic substances like psilocybin) are hypothesized to be very safe? As well, psychedelics are much harder to abuse than the traditional hedonic drugs; as someone with a substance abuse disorder, I find them to be the ONE thing I can avoid abusing whilst still greatly enjoying.
Used correctly, they can be fantastic for ones outlook/mental health, which, as we all know, often results in better physical health.

4-AcO-DMT (psilocetin? icr) has been a personal favorite of mine.
As well, 2C-x compounds. I'm on a very low dose of 2C-D -right now- and find it compatible with a healthy lifestyle.

Cannabis edibles are also an excellent suggestion!

Ps avoid the fuck out of rc opioids if you value your stability

Normally I'd close a thread like this, because it's basically a 'What should I take' thread, but for the sake of harm reduction I'll let it stay open for a bit

Any drug (MDMA like, psychedelics or RC's etc.) that would be safe to use every few days.
I don't know about more body analgesia than opiates... apples to oranges, imo; they function on two different systems (opioid peptide v endocannabinoid), and produce different states of analgesia (though, tmk, the mechanisms by which analgesia is achieved display some similarities)

But er ah uh to the OP's question- in terms of toxicity, 4 substituted tryptamines (the synthetic counterparts/precursors to naturally occurring psychedelic substances like psilocybin) are hypothesized to be very safe? As well, psychedelics are much harder to abuse than the traditional hedonic drugs; as someone with a substance abuse disorder, I find them to be the ONE thing I can avoid abusing whilst still greatly enjoying.
Used correctly, they can be fantastic for ones outlook/mental health, which, as we all know, often results in better physical health.

4-AcO-DMT (psilocetin? icr) has been a personal favorite of mine.
As well, 2C-x compounds. I'm on a very low dose of 2C-D -right now- and find it compatible with a healthy lifestyle.

Cannabis edibles are also an excellent suggestion!

Ps avoid the fuck out of rc opioids if you value your stability

I second 4-aco-dmt. That was one of my favorites.

I also think edibles are a great idea. Psychedelics and weed are two things that are difficult to really abuse or OD on. I don't think neurotoxicity is much of a concern

I think one of the main issues with research chemicals is that their novelty means we have a much more limited understanding of their potential for danger then other, more well-established drugs. For instance, we know that Methamphetamine is neurotoxic and Dextroamphetamine essentially isn't. These two chemicals really aren't that different in structure or in their effects. A large part of why we know what we know about these two drugs is because they've been around for over a century and have seen major use for like 80 years.

Who's to say what's truly safe and what's not? In this situation, it's even more complicated.

^ Yep.

Most rcs have only been recently created, their pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics are not fully known yet.. Definitive data is yet to be compiled. I really wish we could compile ba's, onset's, and equivanalgesic charts ect. for fentanyl and its analogs! I think those rcs should be priority.