• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Safe to skip a day of Klonopin so I can roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
I'm on a low dose of Klonopin daily, around .5-1mg. I've been using Klonopin daily for about 6 months now for anxiety reasons. I skipped my Klonopin for 2 days before the last time I rolled, and yea I had a GREAT time once again. But I recently found out benzo withdrawals could cause seizures, I've never had seizures or any medical condition that would predispose me to seizures, so is it safe for me to skip 2 days again? Or should I only skip the day before? Even in 2 days time would withdrawals even begin? I definitely felt more agitated and anxious on my second day without my Klonopin but nothing I couldn't handle. Is this because of my low dose of Klonopin or does it stay in my system for a long time? I just heard benzos greatly reduce the intensity of the MDMA, so thats why I would skip a day or two. Thanks! :)

You are only using a therapeutic dose of the drug so though benzos are not a class of drug I would consider myself to poses any expertise in I would say there is little to no chance of any major withdrawal symptoms. If you had been taking recreationally for 6 months it would be a different story. Also though benzos can reduce the intensity of a roll that i think is due to the calming, sedating effect of the benzos taking the edge off the MD. However since you are not taking a large dose, in so much as you probably don't "feel" the drug unless you are anxious when taking it and you feel the reduction. Basically your not getting high at that dosage so I doubt it would effect your high much since there is no direct conflict like with say, SSRI'S

I would say just take .5 or whatever the least amount you can function on is and it shouldn't effect your roll but if you want to go a day or two without you should be fine. Good luck and have fun man =)

Yes it is safe.

I take 1.0-1.5mgs of Klonopin more days than not and skipped it today.

Klonopin has a LONG half life of about 12 hours.

You'll still have some in your system anyways.

Yes it is safe.

I take 1.0-1.5mgs of Klonopin more days than not and skipped it today.

Klonopin has a LONG half life of about 12 hours.

You'll still have some in your system anyways.

The half life is between 18-50 hours lol 12 hours really isn't that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.