• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Safe substitute for bitter cravings?

Julesinthewest

Greenlighter
I’m an almost daily user, unless I get busy and forget, or run out, or just decide to take a night off the sake of an early morning obligation. Coke doesn’t provide a very perceptible high for me—I just feel more energetic as if I’d had an espresso. I also find it calming. I’m aware that in the background it’s working the brain chemistry regardless of my lack of high, euphoria, etc. But my subjective experience of what’s driving me is my persistent craving for bitter flavors. Very hoppy beer, Campari...these are irresistible to me. I’m curious if there are OTC bitter substances safe to insufflate that will reward me simply with a similar bitter flavor and mild sharp sensation, but not fuck up my sleep schedule as badly. Curious to see if alternating this with a proper line would meet some of the craving.

You want to snort some inert substance that is bitter? Bitter like what precisely? Ive snorted everything in the book but there isnt much I'd primarily describe as bitter...

Perhaps you could snort a nasal irrigation powder (the kind that is used to mix with water to fill those nasal irrigation devices). That might be one of the least harmful things to sniff.

I'd use this. They are packets of powder. It would be the safest thing.

If I understood correctly you're saying the main reason why you get cravings, which make you take cocaine everyday, is because cocaine is somewhat bitter and you really enjoy bitter stuff?
Seems unlikely to be the main factor... I mean it may be contributing but the main issue is that you're psychologically addicted to cocaine, the more you take it the more you want to keep taking it, that's just how it works since cocaine is a very very reinforcing drug (even when the high stops being as enjoyable).

Let us know how a bitter replacement works, but I suspect you might have to put a little bit more work into changing your mindset and perhaps your lifestyle if you truly want to quit cocaine.

I’m an almost daily user, unless I get busy and forget, or run out, or just decide to take a night off the sake of an early morning obligation. Coke doesn’t provide a very perceptible high for me—I just feel more energetic as if I’d had an espresso. I also find it calming. I’m aware that in the background it’s working the brain chemistry regardless of my lack of high, euphoria, etc. But my subjective experience of what’s driving me is my persistent craving for bitter flavors. Very hoppy beer, Campari...these are irresistible to me. I’m curious if there are OTC bitter substances safe to insufflate that will reward me simply with a similar bitter flavor and mild sharp sensation, but not fuck up my sleep schedule as badly. Curious to see if alternating this with a proper line would meet some of the craving.
I understand where you’re coming from, on some level...what you want is the other sensory aspects without the coke...your answer is doing bumps of cut, see how that works...lidocaine , etc... ask your dealer for some, he’ll laugh but prolly hook ya up you’re a good customer

Monster energy drinks they're basically the same thing just less addictive chug a whole can and you will be off your twat

If you're in the states just go to your nearest liquor store and buy every last packet of Li'mon powder they have.