• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Safe Opioid RCS, I Heard Desmethyl-Tramadol was safe for example.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Now Desmethyl-Tramadol if that is correct spellling like regular tramadol but unkowing doses and no research i am afraid of seizures.....I know fentanyl analogs cant be trusted due to such small dosage margin for eerror in dosing..... i USE methadone 90mg daily and once in awhile i take halfmy take home drink and wait 36 hours or 48 hours longer the better before isnort hydromorphone and pop oxyocdones and codeine and other stuff.

Can anyone tell me anyting about rc tramadol or any safe rc opioid out there?

If you're interested in an opi RC, look ay U47700. But you need to know, it's extremely addictive. Like I keep ordering grams of it. It's definitely the best and most euphoric ones out there. If you have a tolerance, I'm not sure how it would affect you.

man I would not fuck around with opioid RC's I know this isn't very helpful and generally I won't make a post saying 'DONT DO THIS' as it's a harm reduction site, but RC opioids were being sold as china white back in the bay area and quite a few people acquaintances and friends died from it (pretty sure it was a fentanyl analogue). Actually that's a lie I probably WOULD fuck around with them, but I wouldn't recommend any one else doing so. Just be aware of the dangers, make sure you got a scale, always test it first. Of all the opioid RC's the U47700 one sounds pretty enticing.

Seriously bad idea as zneg stated clearly. The reason opiod RC don't exist is because they become too popular then used by those who shouldn't then immediately banned. (good luck finding O-dt) Really all you will find now is damn dangerous stuff like fentanyl that will create a dependancy you'll hate yet not be able to quit or feed it or u4700, which newbies love, but real opiate users dislike as it seems to be an nmda anatagonist or something else making it a non functional opiate.