• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe Hydrocodone + Benzo combo

Magic Manna

Greenlighter
Looking for advice on dosing hydrocodone (3 5/325's) and possibly combining them with a benzo...

Having, 2 1mg clonazepam's. Along with high quantity alprazolam 1mg (rx'd)

Benzo use for just over a year (30x 1mg a month) with alprazolam mostly, started on clonazepam so have high tolerance to both. Although have never exceeded 4mg in a single dose (least that i can remember :\)...Opiate use is rare, hydrocodone usually does right now at 15mg-20mg, although codeine ,contrary to popular belief, seems to have more impact than that of hydrocodone, on the few times taking codeine. (only 2 different opioids overall)

1. How safe is mixing those fairly low doses together? (both being cns depressents, also having had some experience combining cns's, ex. Zolpidem with Alprazolam, and both those with 1st plateau dxm trips.)

2. Would taking a 10 or 20mg adderall in the morning be a wise or poor decision, then dose the hydrocodone on the comedown (plan to do yoga or exercise before dosing hydros, to add to relaxation.)

3. What Benzo is suggested to dose with hydrocodone? between clonazepam, or alprazolam. What doses suggested, and when to dose?

4. Is a cwe needed for that amount of acetphetamine? or would adding benzos create more of an impact on my liver if added with acephetamine?

5. Lastly, how would combing 15mg hydrocodone with 1st plateau dxm trip? vs benzos (since mentioning dxm ;))

Looking for a relaxing state, along with euphoric. To relieve pain in back, and pain and aches caused from chronic anxiety 8(

Sorry if that was not formatted well, first post here on BL. Any help much appreciated! Thank you

Last edited:
I wouldnt do it at all. I had a pretty decent tolerance to oxy and a 6 year tolerance to xanax, combined 10mg oxy and 1mg xanax before going to the dentist and thought I was going to die.

No need to cwe unless your daily apap intake is around 3-4 grams. If you do mix them, start really low. At least half of your normal dose of each.

Best of lucky buddy

You have got to be exaggerating that ^ someone with a tolerance to both of those mixing such small amounts like those, and you felt like you were gonna die?

Haha, thinking maybe the dentist had something to do with that? Appreciate the advice, Kkaz13. Guess the only reason thinking about trying it is possibly to add to euphoria, since hydrocodone has not seemed to give that, since first uses. Will hold off, if anyone has more advice. Otherwise will stick to just hydro.

P.S Have good knowledge from doing research, looking more for personal experiences. Thanks again