• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin safe heroin potentiators??

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
So i waa wondering how to safetly potentiate the rush AND/OR yhe high from iv heroin

I heard cough strup witg dxm idk if thats safe thoughzz; anyone??

3 of my friends died from this shit in 2 weeks in illinois :( be careful dude sticking shit in ur vains is not safe

if you take 2 promethazine or diphenhydramine or doxylamine or hydroxyzine pills 30-40 minutes before IV'ing it will potentiate epecially the sedative effect ime, not the rush.... but if you do potentiate remember to use less dope than usual

thethere are other ways to potentiate, but i won't go into them as they are far too dangerous and increase risk of OD massively

Yea i knoow benzos is one that potentiates but is super risky

Luckily i dont like benzos cuz god knows if i did then my own health wouldnt stop me lol.

In my experience, there is no way to actually make the rush any stronger/last longer.. other than just doing a bigger shot. I wish there was some magical thing you could take that would make the rush last for an hour.. hah, but it doesn't exist.

^Im pretty sure some antihistamines do add to the rush. I'm thinking cyclizine specifically, as Diconal (a combination of the opioid Dipipinone and cyclizine) supposedly produced the most godly rush ever. However cyclizine is not available OTC and antihistamine's are really not safe to IV even when they're from a pharmaceutical-grade solution. They can cause some nasty tissue damage, and from what I hear, people that shot Diconal ruined their veins pretty quickly.

That being said I would say that your best bet as far as a "safe" potentiator's goes, is DXM, as it also has been shown to reduce tolerance. However, I hesitate to use the word "safe" in combination with "potentiator's" and "heroin".

I used to do dxm with oxyxodone and once with opana... to me it ddidnt increase euphoria but instead only the dissasociation.... and my favorite part of it is the euphoria so it didnt do much for me

And im assuming it'll be the ssme way with heroin as it affected me with other opiates

The DXM isn't taken in psychoactive doses to be felt with the high, DXM is a dirty drug IMO the only reason I'd take it is for it's NMDA antagonist tolerance preventing properties.

Just 15-30mg/day time released was what I used to do, now I'm just using chelated magnesium

Using something to potentate heroin would just be a temporary solution. Once your body gets used to it then you will be back as square one, and that will likely happen sooner than later. The only answer IMO is to take a tolerance break.

When you have gotten to the point where you aren't getting the high you are looking for from dope, it's time to hang up your rigs and take some time off.

"it's time to hang up your rigs and take some time off. " <--- Hahah I'm not sure why but that made me burst out laughing. Probably because I haven't laughed in like a week now since my tweak binge started (still clean off dope tho!)

1st generation anti-histamines are your best bet - but don't shoot the pills, just swallow then 30 minutes before your shot.

^Im pretty sure some antihistamines do add to the rush. I'm thinking cyclizine specifically, as Diconal (a combination of the opioid Dipipinone and cyclizine) supposedly produced the most godly rush ever. However cyclizine is not available OTC and antihistamine's are really not safe to IV even when they're from a pharmaceutical-grade solution. They can cause some nasty tissue damage, and from what I hear, people that shot Diconal ruined their veins pretty quickly.

Really cyclizine? i am surprised becaue unlike promethazine for example, cyclizine has no edative effect, however its a lot better for getting rid of the itch than any other A-H i've tried
That being said I would say that your best bet as far as a "safe" potentiator's goes, is DXM, as it also has been shown to reduce tolerance. However, I hesitate to use the word "safe" in combination with "potentiator's" and "heroin".

^^yeah i got FLAMED for asking if it was "safe" to use the same barrel for IV 2-3 times.... safe isn't the right word, but i know what u mean....