• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Safe dosage of 10mg diazepam and 60mg codeine ???

jord33

Greenlighter
Hey, need to know what would be a safe dosage of 10 mg diazepam (valium) and 60 mg codeine (opiate) tabs to take to get high, I took like 7 of the diazepam's over the course of 2 days with my usual amount of codeine's and ended up in bed unable to move and spewing like a motherfucker for like 24 hours, only just recovered this morning from it, think I basically had like a mini OD from them, so need some advice from people who know they're benzo's, as I'm not too clued up on them and have zero tolerance but have been taking 30 mg codeine's for about a year now and have upped my dose to 60 mg ones for the past month, two at a time about 3-4 times a day, so I have a tolerance with the codeine, so please help me out here, thanks.

i dont think anyone can tell you to safely mix the two together.
keep in mind the valium can stay active as a CNS depressant in your system long after the high wears off.

opiates ad benzos are never safe to mix.

Last edited:
think I basically had like a mini OD from them.

No it is not.
The amount of opiate is low and you are used to it.
That diazepam should make you drowsy but that is all.
So I dunno what was up, but not an OD

No it is not.
The amount of opiate is low and you are used to it.
That diazepam should make you drowsy but that is all.
So I dunno what was up, but not an OD

OP is taking 60 mg of codeine 3-4 times a day that works out to 9 mg morphine 3-4 times day.
granted thats not a high dose, its not nothing either. adding valium to the mix after just upping his dose of opiates as he said he did can def potentiate it and cause whatever he is calling a mini od.

Do you even know about the interactions between opiates and benzos?
telling someone who got sick off of a dangerous combination of drugs that it essentially isnt from that is irresponsible and dangerous.

i dont think anyone can tell you to safely mix the two together.
keep in mind the valium can stay active as a CNS in your system long after the high wears off.

opiates ad benzos are never safe to mix.

Ditto!