• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe and scientific guide to shorten vivitrol blockcade

Realmccoy

Greenlighter
Vivitrol is an intramuscular injection that creates what is known as a depot (i.e. a fucking golf ball in your ass). This depot is slowly absorbed over time hence the reason the drug last so long.

I am posting this b/c I am afraid individuals will try to reverse the shot in a reckless manner.

To stop the vivitrol attack the depot. The glute is chosen because it get less blood supply than any other muscle. Increase blood supply to ass decrease shots duration.

1) butt muscle exercises
2) butt stretches
3) get off your ass and move around or do cardio
4) heating pad an hour a dat
5) drink water
6) 5 to 7 days on creatine and 5 to 7 days off creatine ( creatine forces water into the muscles. I do this on and off the add and then flush water out of glute).
7) only take Suboxone to test blockade. This is the most important!! Suboxone is safe and is next to impossible to O.D. on. Test the blockcades strength with Suboxone and when satisfied with the hight go to normal opiates. Also other partial opioid antagonist will work.

Vivitrol is an intramuscular injection that creates what is known as a depot (i.e. a fucking golf ball in your ass). This depot is slowly absorbed over time hence the reason the drug last so long.

I am posting this b/c I am afraid individuals will try to reverse the shot in a reckless manner.

To stop the vivitrol attack the depot. The glute is chosen because it get less blood supply than any other muscle. Increase blood supply to ass decrease shots duration.

1) butt muscle exercises
2) butt stretches
3) get off your ass and move around or do cardio
4) heating pad an hour a dat
5) drink water
6) 5 to 7 days on creatine and 5 to 7 days off creatine ( creatine forces water into the muscles. I do this on and off the add and then flush water out of glute).
7) only take Suboxone to test blockade. This is the most important!! Suboxone is safe and is next to impossible to O.D. on. Test the blockcades strength with Suboxone and when satisfied with the hight go to normal opiates. Also other partial opioid antagonist will work.
In three weeks you should start getting some feeling back. Just my experience. If you go super hard maybe two.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently trying this. Previously, I have had success around week 3 with getting some feeling back and doing none of these steps. The problem here is that then I fail my drug test for the next vivitrol shot, so the window is very short. I was hoping to speed things up this time around.

I am currently on day 8. I take creatine daily. I started with squats at the gym and got so sore I couldn't move for like 3 days, and just got back in gym for another set of squats and legs exercises yesterday. I will also be using the stairmaster in my house today.

On days 1 - 4, I applied very hot water in the shower for approx 10 - 15 minutes to the depot location in the morning and evening. I def had the worst side effects I ever had from vivitrol before so I was wondering if this was why. I've had approx 20 shots in my lifetime so pretty used to the side effects.

On days 1 - 4 I also attempted to out compete the blockade with low-dose heroin and fent via IV. Very low-dose. I actually had limited feeling but no pinned pupils or anything, the blockade is just too strong right now so I stopped.

Studies show day 15 show serum levels at about 50% of a 50mg naltrexone pill. Because of the binding affinity of fent, I'm hoping I can out compete it a little then. I'll update this thread with results.