• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

S.A. back to lvl 3

Oh yeah, as of yesterday South Africa is back to level 1! So we basically back to normal. Only thing that applies now is the masks story and still a curfew from midnight to 4am. Maybe that's why yesterday is a blank :unsure: :unsure:

Back to normal but with a +32% unemployment rate (and counting)! Sounds like a great normal boet! 🤣

Yeah. I'm "Negative Nancy" this morning to be honest. So maybe take my ranting and raving with a pinch of salt. But personally: I'd use this time to stock up on the necessary. We've got Easter coming up (and all the religious gatherings i.e. you know what I'm talking about), and pretty soon in the throes of Winter. Could be interesting.

Back to normal but with a +32% unemployment rate (and counting)! Sounds like a great normal boet! 🤣

Yeah. I'm "Negative Nancy" this morning to be honest. So maybe take my ranting and raving with a pinch of salt. But personally: I'd use this time to stock up on the necessary. We've got Easter coming up (and all the religious gatherings i.e. you know what I'm talking about), and pretty soon in the throes of Winter. Could be interesting.
lol i hear you brotha. and dont worry, fuck a pinch of salt "ek moer die hele bottel uit" :ROFLMAO:

but yeah, stocking up is a good idea cause i know they gonna catch us again with a increased lockdown and take booze and other things away again.. But im going to Sun City next week for a week, so at least thats gonna be good now with the Lvl 1. Plus i heard they have a Gentleman's lounge now, if you know what i mean.. Some good entertainment