• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ryzolt (Tramadol) questions.....

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighterz,
Its been a while since I've been on but I got a new heep of questions about Generic Tramadol (Ryzolt).
I have multiple 100mg ryzolt extended release tablets and I was curious as to what to expect from the following.....

-Would crushing the tablets and possibly parachuting them a good idea?
(I've seen much on the internet after doing some research terlling me thats a bad idea because it increases the chance of vomiting)

-Would snorting the tablets be the same as snorting regular Tramadol?
(Done before, and it really took no effect)

-And lastly,
what would be a good dosage for someone of my stature?
(5 '11, 160 lbs,......Ginger, lol)

Any input appreciated,
Thanx:)

1. Parachuting them would work decently. Just don't take much more than 300mg and you should be fine.

2. It would be ineffective to snort the ER tabs. It's not effective to even snort IR tramadol, don't bother even testing it.

3. Good dose for someone non-tolerant to opiates would be ~150. With a tolerance maybe 200-300mg.

And remember tramadol varies greatly in effect between different people so don't base your expectations on someone elses experience. Also, just for curiousity's sake, are these the 100mg ER 'balls'.

I'd just like to add that if you've ever had a seizure that you should stay away from them or atleast doses past 200-300mg as Rob said.

Start with a small dose and see how the effects are, then go from that point. You can always add more to it, but you can not subtract them once you have ingested. I also think taking them orally is the best route. Several people plug them and get more from them, but it seems I read that there is only a 3% differene between oral and up the hershey highway!

1) Parachuting is fine, but I'd just swallow them.
2) ...don't ever snort tramadol.
3) It's not about stature. It's about tolerance. Assuming you have no tolerance, start with 150-200mg as suggested above. Do not overdo it right away. Keep in mind it takes a bit of time to kick in.