• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids RX Ampoules for IV...

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, I'm not a IV user of drugs, I take everything orally or sometimes plug.

My rich ass friend, who gave me a 5 pack of 2mg/1ml of Ativan Ampoules, and a 10 pack of 50mg/1ml of Methadone. The boxes are sealed and un opened. I've never even seen these my whole life, I hear people will kill for this stuff. People who actually IV.

I have had IV Ativan at the hospital 2 times, and both times, omg, felt GODLY. SO relaxing.

But I have a question about these, can you use them any other way than IV? like IM or PLUG? because I will never IV any drug, my addiction is already bad enough, and don't want to make it worse by IV'ing.

I've NEVER had an IV dose of methadone, but my friend DOES IV, and he told me, you can't compare oral to IV, he says he gets an insane rush with IV methadone, which I'm not surprised by because methadone is on top of the list of strong opiates, now an ampoule version of it, damn, I wish I can get that feeling. But like I said I don't want to go the IV route, I have both boxes inside a locked box, to keep away from everyone.

However, I never IM'd anything myself either, I called 911 one time because I was VERY sick, and the fire truck guys came 20 mins before the ambulance, and they gave me an IM of Zofran, because I was very nauseous and vomiting everywhere. The Zofran calmed my stomach down a bit, I had Zofran pills, which dissolve under the tounge, but when I got it IM'd at the same dose, it worked 1000x better.

Is it possible to IM an ampoule for IV injection?

another thing, is IM just as bad ad IV? Or is it less addictive?

If its not possible to do anything but IV, im going to trade them away, because I can basically get ANYTHING I want for these, I wont discuss the price since its against the rules, but lets just say I can get SO many good things for these..

Thanks in advance,

Methacodone

I'm mostly posting to follow because this is interesting. I wrote a reply but as you already know, these are very unusual to come across and anything I tell you would simply be an educated guess. My inclination is that anything prepared to be injected directly into a person's veins is probably safe to be used rectally, but there may be factors that I'm not thinking of.

The one thing I can say is that you should avoid IM administration if you can manage. In some ways it is just as risky as IV use, especially because the likelihood of certain problems cropping up (like abscesses and other injection site issues) is pretty high if you don't know exactly what you're doing. I think almost anything is 'less addictive' than IV use but that means almost nothing. You know that people become hopelessly, horribly addicted just taking that shit by mouth so IMing instead of IVing is only doing yourself a very minor favor, if any. Avoiding the needle altogether is a good rule if at all possible.

Hopefully someone else can shed a little more light on this.

Why not try the amps via rectal administration? just a thought...you would avoid sticking a needle in your arm. it sounds like you don't really want to go IM or IV.

^ One of the questions in the original post was specifically whether or not these would be OK for rectal administration. Well, IM or plugging he asked. I guess that means you think yes? I wasn't sure if there could be some solvents involved that would be uncomfortable to plug, but then again I can't really think of too many things which would be bad to plug but somehow OK to IV...

Yeah, I plug narcotics that have low oral BA, Morphine and Dilaudid, I never take orally, always plug. Hydrocodone and Oxycodone have excellent oral BA's. So I take those orally.

Yes, my main question is, is it possible to plug these things? I don't want to waste such a wonderful drug. Esp. in ampoule form.

If they're not possible to plug, im going to trade them away for pills, I can honestly get pretty much ANYTHING I want in exchange for these....these are very rarely RX'd and extremely rare to find someone with them.

My friend that gave them to me doesn't have a RX for any of them, yet he has like a whole pharmacy in his house. It's all about $$$$. I will bet, that he met a doctor at a hospital/pharmacy and talked him into giving him big bucks to get what he wants, like as they order their products, aka inventory, the doctor probably orders more than needed at the pharmacy/hospital to sell it to rich people who have the money.

Trust me, lots of doctors are crooks, and do these kinds of things all the time.

and yeah I agree that IM is just as bad as IV....I mean, I'll probly tell myself, im already using a needle, why not just IV? I don't want to get trapped like that.

So IM and IV are def. out of the convo, its either plug if possible, or theyre going away.