• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 399: Cities (VOTING CLOSED)

Please vote for your favorite submission from the below contenders:

• 1. mal3volent

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2. chinup

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3. leet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. hydroazuanacaine

• 5. TheBeardedMasonite

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 6. Xorkoth

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 7. madness00

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 8. medbithead

• 9. BehindtheShadow

• 10. White_Rose

• 11. ashwolf22101

• 12. Captain_Heroin

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 13. animal_cookie

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 14. dreamflyer

• 15. Kaden_Nite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its so nice seeing countries with electricity :giggle:

On a serious note thats gorgeous White Rose

We have some great submissions... but let's get some more!! Come on, take a picture of where you live and submit it. :)

DO EET!

i don't really want to enter these as i like my first one better, but here is what happens if you have a building regulation requiring every building to be the same colour (amman has since relaxed its rules, if the building has architectural merit):

and a nice juxtoposition of old (roman) vs new at Jerash, also in Jordan11886

Wow, nice. :) I was in Nice, France for a week once, and we drove to Monaco, and stopped in this little town in Italy that was just carved out of the mountain it seemed, so beautiful and so different from where I live.

Very nice! That reminds me of when I went on a trip to the Bitish Isles when I was 13, with a student group and we stayed in homestays part of the time and together part of the time. We went to Edinburgh in Scotland and stayed in these dorms, well, in sight of the dorms was a mountain. One day we climbed it (more of a rocky hill but I come from the midwest USA so to me it was a mountain), and at the top, we could see the whole city. Suddenly the clouds parted and a beam of sunlight lit up the whole city it seemed, it was so beautiful and dramatic. Wish I could have taken a picture.

Sounds awesome Shadow! I didn't have anything to take pictures with at 13 either. I remember being adventurous with friends when I was younger, I miss those carefree days. One of the most vivid memories I have is staring at the stars in Arizona on top of their adobe house roof. It was so pretty, the desert sky is just so clear.

Yeah definitely times to be remembered and cherished. I like to take pictures, and I'd say I have some good ones albeit their not professional in any way. I'll for sure be entering in more of these photo contests.

It's SO much easier to take pictures these days because we have these little computer/camera/phone/multitool things all the time. And they take nice pictures. I have a $600 Nikon 3200D digital camera, which is way higher resolution and can do a lot more, but I like how my iPhone captures colors more.

We have some great submissions... but let's get some more!! Come on, take a picture of where you live and submit it. :)

DO EET!
Are submissions still open?

I haven't gotten my hat into the ring in years at this and i'm thinking why not

i don't really want to enter these as i like my first one better, but here is what happens if you have a building regulation requiring every building to be the same colour (amman has since relaxed its rules, if the building has architectural merit):
View attachment 11885

and a nice juxtoposition of old (roman) vs new at Jerash, also in JordanView attachment 11886

Almost, Stonehenge-esque in that photo. Beautiful aspect, CU. :)

Yep submissions are still open. I just want to get enough to make it an interesting round to vote for.

Sorry Hydro I'm not able to participate this round, I'm not mentally well at the moment. Much luck & love everyone!

If you guys could hold off a few hours I might submit. Maybe make the deadline by midnight (my time zone?) and I might get around to it.

Just quote me so I get an alert.

I appreciate the good vibes. <3