• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 398: The Light and The Dark (VOTING CLOSED)

Please choose your favorite photo from the first post of this thread!

• 1. Shady's Fox

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 2. bptubbs

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 3. Shadowmeister

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 4. leet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Zopiclone Bandit

• 6. Phenethylo J

• 7. Subversionist

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. mal3volent

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11. chinup

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 12. Allure

• 13. BehindtheShadow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my late submission. Looking out my apartment window in France. Quite a while ago, can't remember exactly.

You are since voting already started. ;) But happy to see the photos anyway. My avatar is some romanesco.

That it is and your Avatar was a great choice buddy. I have some other ideas for pictures in the coming contests. Looking forward to them quite a bit :)

Let's get some more votes in if possible. If I win again I'll take it but it would be nice to spread it around a little more. :)

Oh shit it's pulled into a tie with chinup and I in the lead! I don't know how much a tie works with the custom title so perhaps we should wait for one more vote?

I've put in a plea for more votes over in EADD, just hope someone responds...

really love the ones from shady and shadowmeister, it's a shame I can't vote for both

Space fam would be pretty cool.

This tie is never-ending.

And chinup for the win! Congrats chinup! :) You can be Lord (or Lady if you prefer) of Light now until the next contest winner. I'll get that stuff going, I have to head out for the night right now though.

This truly was a great round, so many amazing photos, it kinda sucks we can't have more winners but then the whole forum would be full of custom titles all the time.

This was the best round we've had in some time. :)