• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 398: The Light and The Dark (VOTING CLOSED)

Please choose your favorite photo from the first post of this thread!

• 1. Shady's Fox

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 2. bptubbs

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 3. Shadowmeister

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 4. leet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Zopiclone Bandit

• 6. Phenethylo J

• 7. Subversionist

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. mal3volent

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11. chinup

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 12. Allure

• 13. BehindtheShadow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because, Beastmaster, it's not really up to snuff. ?
I do like it a lot though! ?

Please vote!

Great submissions... I'm having a difficult time.

You're so sweet!

It's the tropical ☀️. I almost lost my phone hanging out a window taking it. The things we do for art.

You're so sweet!

It's the tropical ☀. I almost lost my phone hanging out a window taking it. The things we do for art.

So you're looking up through the clouds at the sun? I thought it was looking down from a plane at the sun reflected on the sea...

So you're looking up through the clouds at the sun? I thought it was looking down from a plane at the sun reflected on the sea...

It's whatever you want it to be. ?

I like the ambiguity of sky and water, tho.

I think we need some more votes guys, it's pretty much level pegging at the moment.

They will trickle in. There's already more than we usually have at the end of voting.

Vote for tubbs tbh, heard he's a great guy.... hehehehe

I think your cock is beautiful, mal, majestic even. I almost voted for it but I prefer pussy. There weren't any of those so I voted for pretty colors.

Man I'm in the lead but I kinda want someone else to win because if I win it'll be 3 out of the last 4 rounds and I'd feel like a right cock.

Aww that's so sweet xor, really brightened up my day.

Maybe next round it will be something that doesn't involve darkness or shadows, that stuff is too easy for the shadowmeister.

If people would actually vote instead of admiring we would have some competition here, haha.

Beautiful pictures guys, I wanna be in the next round!!!

Voted for Xorky and it's not just cuz we're friends.
That tree looks astounding :)

It's easy to be in the next round, you just gotta submit a photo!

I also really like the mannequins.

I haven't submitted any the last few rounds because my battery finally died in my camera and I am one cheap ass mf. Frigging $125.00 for ONE battery. I remember when that was half the cost of a Nikon body. But I digress as I fell into a bit of money and am considering splurging on a battery since the previous battery lasted 9 years.

Here's my late submission, assuming we don't need to take the picture ourselves?

Attachments

• black_and_white_by_tangytamarind-d16gvq0.jpg
    black_and_white_by_tangytamarind-d16gvq0.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 7