• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 398: The Light and The Dark (VOTING CLOSED)

Please choose your favorite photo from the first post of this thread!

• 1. Shady's Fox

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 2. bptubbs

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 3. Shadowmeister

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 4. leet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Zopiclone Bandit

• 6. Phenethylo J

• 7. Subversionist

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. mal3volent

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11. chinup

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 12. Allure

• 13. BehindtheShadow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha no my friend, that would be cheating. Make it one of your own, and you might be surprised how your picture turns out if you give it a go and put in some thought to the composition and lighting :)

We have some great submissions so far, keep 'em coming!

ZyLotrW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Type this (you need IMG tags around the link). There is actually an "insert image" button but the graphic for it disappeared so it's invisible. Within ma very short time our planned upgrade will be complete and Bluelight will have these sort of issues fixed as well as have a number of new features. :)

Anyway this is what you type:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0teSVFV.jpg[/IMG]

Not an entry, just shining some more light (I know!) on this great competition:

IMG-2297.jpg

Oh man that one's great! I can't tell if it's looking up at a really crazy sky or if it's a view from a plane or something above the clouds looking down at water with a brilliant sun reflection.

Thanks! I'll leave it as a mystery as to what it actually is. :)

Great theme and really great entries!

Nice one, I like how the sky slowly fades darker as you go up and towards the tree.

Shit! I've only just seen this. Please accept my sincerest condolences Shadowmeister.

Thanks, I appreciate that, he had ALS for 6 years and the last few were fucking horrible. We knew it was coming, and he's at peace now.

Yeah, that was a really nice day lol. Was waiting on the shop to get my tires done, sat outside under another tree and snapped that pic