• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 398: The Light and The Dark (VOTING CLOSED)

Please choose your favorite photo from the first post of this thread!

• 1. Shady's Fox

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 2. bptubbs

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 3. Shadowmeister

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 4. leet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Zopiclone Bandit

• 6. Phenethylo J

• 7. Subversionist

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. mal3volent

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 11. chinup

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 12. Allure

• 13. BehindtheShadow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z2hnRnc.jpg

vyaiaPq.jpg

A picture I took of the solar eclipse in PDX, August 2017

The Witch and The Dragon - can you see them both..?

Last edited:
Yeah, and also a dragon. :) I love taking photos of flame with the briefest exposure time possible... also flowing water, especially waterfalls. It's so crazy to see those things captured in a millisecond of time, frozen, you could never see that with the naked eye.

Yeah, and also a dragon. :) I love taking photos of flame with the briefest exposure time possible... also flowing water, especially waterfalls. It's so crazy to see those things captured in a millisecond of time, frozen, you could never see that with the naked eye.

Well spotted! I didnt see the dragon myself until shortly after posting, but im glad you've confirmed it...

love that mosque

glad you liked it!!

That's exactly how I imagine it to be, with all that crazy mess of signs on the streets :)

it was mint. and not as stressful as i expected.

i'd just like to thank FUBAR for mentioning this over on EADD. I've been feeling very much like fuck everything lets go back to plan a of being a heroin addict forever. looking back through my holiday snaps has reminded me there's more to life, there's a fucking world!!! and got me super psyched for the epic holiday i'm going on on friday. its a bonus that people seem to have enjoyed my contributions.

glad you liked it!!

i'd just like to thank FUBAR for mentioning this over on EADD. I've been feeling very much like fuck everything lets go back to plan a of being a heroin addict forever. looking back through my holiday snaps has reminded me there's more to life, there's a fucking world!!! and got me super psyched for the epic holiday i'm going on on friday. its a bonus that people seem to have enjoyed my contributions.

Thats great Chinup. Those reminders of how life was, is, and will be can work wonders.

glad you liked it!!

Yeah I sympathise totally, although mines a different DOC, and I also tend to find that pics and other visual stimuli are a really helpful way of reminding me what else life has to offer. I actually have a folder on my laptop that just contains hundreds of my favourite pics of all sorts of things (paintings, food, places, objects etc etc - the equivalent of a 'box' of happy stuff), which I'm supposed to browse whenever I feel empty and need a lift. Though I usually forget lol.

^if you have an entry, post it.

notice there's no poll yet. figure that means i can slip this in ...

cleaning%2Bfinal.jpg

kodak tri-x pushed one stop, through an olympus xa

Indeed you can. My father passed away last week and I've been out of commission but trying to play catch-up now.

Yeah deadline was extended to the end of the month :)