• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling compulsively??

simstim

Bluelighter
I've been getting good pills way too cheap lately and I keep rolling! It had been over 10 years since I had successfully rolled (due to being on an SSRI) just a few weeks ago when my weed man gave me a pill for being a good customer!! I knew he sold pills but I hadn't even ever asked about them because it had been so long. Needless to say I took the one pill and it worked! I actually rolled for the first time since 2010.

Since then I have been buying these pills 10 at a time because if I buy 10 they're only $5 a piece. I just looked them up on drugsdata and these pills have had high dose warnings. 10 of them is close to 2g of MDMA and I've been having 10 over a 3 day period or so. A couple weeks ago I ate 17 of these pills in a 4 day period.

What should I do about it? lol... I mean I haven't binged MDMA like this since I was in my 20's and then there was always either meth or adderall in the mix. I once stayed up 12 days on 4-MMC (just 4-MMC, no other drugs) just to see how long I could go. All day long I've been trying to decide if I wanted to buy some pills tonight and I just finished a 3 day bender a couple days ago.

Anyone else having this problem because of easy access to cheap MDMA??

This is all sounding a lot like meth pills to me, remember it’s very easy to copy presses it’s not like the good old days where presses took awhile to be replicated.

The price, the fact your dealer gave you one to try, they work with your SSRI, you can’t stop binging them... All pointing straight to meth pills.

-GC

10 'MDMA' pills over 3 days? 17 in 4 days?? That's probably not MDMA bro.

Doesn't really work like that.

The last person I know who took 8 pills in 36 hours overdosed and died.

This is all sounding a lot like meth pills to me, remember it’s very easy to copy presses it’s not like the good old days where presses took awhile to be replicated.

The price, the fact your dealer gave you one to try, they work with your SSRI, you can’t stop binging them... All pointing straight to meth pills.

-GC
Interesting because it's a really intense roll. I've had oral meth in very high doses (up to a gram all in one dose) and this is not like that. To me the price isn't that suspect. Actually I'm paying more for pills than I've been seeing them and crystal going for on the dark net. I'm ok with that bc it only takes a phone call and I can have them delivered within a half hour. Really I don't suspect meth at all and I think I could tell the difference. The last time I had access to pills this cheap I thought they were meth but these feel completely different.

Also, these pills TASTE like MDMA when you chew or snort them. MDMA has a very distinct flavor.
10 'MDMA' pills over 3 days? 17 in 4 days?? That's probably not MDMA bro.

Doesn't really work like that.

The last person I know who took 8 pills in 36 hours overdosed and died.
Back in my twenties it wasn't that uncommon for me to consume 12 pills over a three day period. People would say that is irresponsible but especially when mixing with meth or amphetamine it's entirely possible to consume such a quantity in 72 hours. It's caused by lots of redosing.

Back in my twenties it wasn't that uncommon for me to consume 12 pills over a three day period. People would say that is irresponsible but especially when mixing with meth or amphetamine it's entirely possible to consume such a quantity in 72 hours. It's caused by lots of redosing.
I believe you, but you do know that meth/amphetamines and MDMA share a massive cross tolerance, right? It makes sense how you could take that much since it wasn't doing anything due to tolerance. I shed a tear for wasted drugs ;(

My advice would be to have a break for a while, 17 pills over 4 days is a serious amount. I abused md for many years & I still deal with the after effects now. Also if you have been on an ssri then that would suggest you may have issues with feeling anxioys or lacking serotonin? Mdma depletes serotonin so it’s not the best idea smashing loads of it. It will make you feel anxious 24/7 if you keep at it & it’s not good. Looks after yourself :)

I just snorted a pill and can tell you from the drip it's definitely MDMA (Yes I bought 10 more pills and 3.5g of marijuana, lol). Nothing else tastes like this.... I don't think I could ever forget the taste of an MDMA drip, or the taste of chewing pills. Not even the APB's nor bk-MDMA tastes like MDMA and that's about as close as you can get chemically. Meth tastes completely different IMHO.

"Warning
The European drug checking group that analyzed this tablet issued a 'high dose' caution for it."

My pills all weigh between 399-420mg (except the gray ones which consistantly weigh 300mg yet seem to hit just as hard). That's like 50-80mg more than either of these two samples? I've not seen one this color either. Mine are all blue, gray, red, orange, or yellow.
I'm rolling again, lol........

Last edited:
I mentioned the differences in the weight of the pills to my guy and I haven't gotten any gray ones since (the ones that were 100mg lighter than the others).

Finally taking some time off from rolling after having a 7 pill night on Friday. I ate a couple of grams of mushrooms this morning and that seemed more insightful and thought provoking than most of the rolling I've been doing. Tonight....I got a $60 bag of heroin. That will last me a couple of days and I won't be frying my brain. Probably catch up on some sleep too.

I tool pills compulsively for six months in the early 2000’s. It started of just weekend clubbing every week but gradually progressed to taking 1/4 ‘s before work and the rest after most days.

I lost my job, 20 kg, and a large amount art of my long term memory and working memory functionality. I also became impotent. I did become a better person though.,

Didn't you find that a 1/4 dose to be annoying? I find under-dosing MDMA to be more annoying than fun lol.
It was about right stimulant wise for being semi-functional at work. I wanted my wits about me but didn’t want to be totally rolling. But as soon as work was over I was topping up with the rest of the pill or more and usually going out for another party.

I tool pills compulsively for six months in the early 2000’s. It started of just weekend clubbing every week but gradually progressed to taking 1/4 ‘s before work and the rest after most days.

I lost my job, 20 kg, and a large amount art of my long term memory and working memory functionality. I also became impotent. I did become a better person though.,
sounds like myself. I was doing mdma every day doing little lines going to 3rd year uni math classes on it failed them all lost a ton of weight and never got my memory back.

sounds like myself. I was doing mdma every day doing little lines going to 3rd year uni math classes on it failed them all lost a ton of weight and never got my memory back.
For that 6 months I went home with 3-4 different Asian club babes every weekend. We’d get naked and hang out in bed or my pool but never once did I fuck a single one of them. Just couldn’t, I don’t know if it was physical or psychological cause I was so into my feelings and emotions rather than fucking. But I call it impotent nonetheless. A few times one of the babes gave it a red hot go to get something out of me - but nada. Impossible.

For that 6 months I went home with 3-4 different Asian club babes every weekend. We’d get naked and hang out in bed or my pool but never once did I fuck a single one of them. Just couldn’t, I don’t know if it was physical or psychological cause I was so into my feelings and emotions rather than fucking. But I call it impotent nonetheless. A few times one of the babes gave it a red hot go to get something out of me - but nada. Impossible.
south east asia is alot of fun with alot of friendly people. Once its fully developed and corruption somehow is removed tbh i reckon it will be the greatest place to live in the world by the end of the century if it pulls it off.

south east asia is alot of fun with alot of friendly people. Once its fully developed and corruption somehow is removed tbh i reckon it will be the greatest place to live in the world by the end of the century if it pulls it off.
Yeah. My short term goal is to live a few years in the UK. But my heart is in Asia and I’ll probably retire to Indonesia somewhere when I hit 60. But not Bali.