• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm from Philly originally, but now I'm going to school in Cincinnati Ohio. I've been rollin fo about 8 months...I'm into trance...good house...and sometimes I like HHC and Booty house.
------------------
"President Bush declared a National Day for Prayer and Peace. This was sometime after he had carefully arranged and started the war."
---G. Carlin

I am an 18 year old freshman at Cornell University. Originally from Baltimore, MD. But now I study Electrical Computer Engineering at college. Rolled several times, but only been to one rave. And boy was that amazing. So I am sure I will be going to some more.

Hey everyone, my name is Danielle and I am an 18 year old student new here at Bluelight. So far I love what i see, a group of people who understand the true meaning of being on an emotional plateau, but enough with the metaphoric language. I am right here in Tampa Bay, FL having the time of my life, wont you come and join me....
<3 once you drop you cant stop

Hey everyone, my name is Danielle and I am an 18 year old student new here at Bluelight. So far I love what i see, a group of people who understand the true meaning of being on an emotional plateau, but enough with the metaphoric language. I am right here in Tampa Bay, FL having the time of my life, wont you come and join me....

What's up guys, 23 year old female here. I live in MS and i've been in the scene for a few years. I've done enough drugs to kill a large animal. my birthday was monday and i made a promise to myself that i was going to lay off the stuff for a while, im loosing my fuckin mind. weed, of course is ok, but everything else has its up's and it's downs. don't get me wrong, there's nothing better than blowing up, while the music is going off, being with your friends....yall know what i mean..but ive done it(beans) so much, that im starting to think differently about it.its not something you want to abuse. because if you do, it changes....but it'll always be in me.it just does something to you.it makes you feel like no one in the world is a stranger.... now im not saying that im never eating a bean again, im just saying that it'll be once every six months or so..oh but i still go to parties..and JUNGLE by far, is my favorite, but i do like everything else. i have as much fun just being high at parties, because i know im not going to feel like shit when i leave...i roll off of everyone else's vibes.even if your sober you going to be nice as hell to someone that is rolling. IT'S NOT JUST THE DRUG, it's the ability to connect and feel totally at comfortable talking to a complete stranger...well i wont bore you anymore, im glad to have been introduced to Bluelight, i feel like i can relate to everyone that's here....P.L.U.R
The world isnt as big as it seems
"Can I smoke with you cheif thunder?"

23, female, Jen is my name, and I like to go see Phish...I don't do raves, but that might change someday.

Gawd I am starting to feel old!!!
I am 27 y/o male. Found the SF scene in '91, my high school buddies and I hung with it through college and my life is better because of it. Met some absolutely amazing, wonderful, beautiful people along the way.
Began to fall out of the scene in '95 (does anyone purposefully leave it?) as I became, OMG I hate to say it....more responsible? Kept the vibe alive by rollin' at home with those close to my heart.
Recently, I began to get the itch to check out the scene again, and found Bl. So far this is a collection of mostly good people who have true heart. Hope to meet some good folks in the SF area, and maybe check things out again soon.
~C~

no, i did not mean to post that four fuckin times, yes i am a fuckin idiot sometimes, i will be the first to say it, had enough of me yet?
------------------
"You see things and you say 'why?', but i dream things that never were adn I say 'why not?'"-GBS

I am 27 y/o male. Found the SF scene in '91, my high school buddies and I hung with it through college and my life is better because of it. Met some absolutely amazing, wonderful, beautiful people along the way.
Began to fall out of the scene in '95 (does anyone purposefully leave it?) as I became, OMG I hate to say it....more responsible? Kept the vibe alive by rollin' at home with those close to my heart.
Recently, I began to get the itch to check out the scene again, and found Bl. So far this is a collection of mostly good people who have true heart. Hope to meet some good folks in the SF area, and maybe check things out again soon.
~C~

~C~

~C~

~C~

Hi everyone! My name is Candice and I'm a college student here in Chicago. I love all types of music, progressive, trance, euro, jungle, basically anything you can dance to. I've been rollin for almost a year now and loving it!

Im a 19 year old student that lives in ames iowa. im a student at iowa state university. majoring in construction engineering.
my favorive roll to date is the double stacked blue tulips(took 3 at once, ooops)

Charmgrrl~19 year old female (duh) college student in Chicago Illinois.
i got bunk pills the first time and i'm so happy i didn't stop there. gave it another shot and I then fell in love with E, done and done. Only rolled three times, but there are so many more times to come...

Hi all my name is Will. I am 21 yr old male.
I live in NE Philly, and am currently a Computer Teacher
smile.gif

Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]
Or ICQ 5583140

It's funny...I've been on this board for nearly seven months, a true lurker for five of those months. Posting like a little *fiend* now. I've seen this thread pop up off and on all that time...and never added my name to the list. Just another faceless name (As opposed to a nameless face? HA..) in a thread, I suppose. Welcome to Bluelight, for all of you new people. Stick around. I think you'll like it here. This place grows on you. It does. I think that a lot of us come here initially to learn more about this e-mazing new buzz we discovered and someone...a friend, probably...told you to check it out. If you pay attention, you learn most of what you need to know about E fairly quickly. Then what? After that, if you stick around and observe, you come to realize that this place has this strong sense of community...and you'll want to be part of it in a tangible way. There are some *totally* down and *kick ass* peeps here. I kid you not. That was not what *I* expected. I guess I didn't really know *what* to expect. All I can say is...it's a brave new world we live in. *Ya* baybee. Enjoy your stay...
Valerie here. {waving hello} 42, but only on paper. If we met, you'd say "No f**ckin' way". I *swear* it's true. hehe...
wink.gif
I'm living in LA now, for the past two years, after spending most of my life back east. Cleveland, Ohio mostly. Born 'n raised. You can take the grrl out of the Midwest, but you can't take the Midwest out of the grrl. But that's *all* good. I tend to see things as they are...a good survival skill to have in a place like LA. A good friend always tells me...Come baaaaaaacck Valerie! You're toooo close to "The Source". I knew exactly what he meant, without asking.
wink.gif
I was looking for some adventure. I dunno. Mid-life crisis of a sort mebbe? Whatever. No Blockbuster Nights for *this* girl. Well, I found what I came looking for. Be careful what you wish for.
smile.gif
I'm "middle management" at a computer consulting firm. I won't bore you with the details. I love to roll and dance...a *total* convert. "What did you say? Classic Rock? What's *that*?" Uhhuh... Ya know what else? I can probably keep up with alot of *you* on the floor too. Ya baybee. "Roll face and dance like a BIG freak." Official motto of mah posse here.
Gimme Trance...gimme House...gimme another bean.
wink.gif
Travel is good...anywhere new. Well, anywhere new that poses no obvious threat of bodily harm anyway. HA.. Good movies are good. Good friends are good. Good food and good drink are *always* good. Bong hits are *very* good. Ya know...the usual stuff.
See ya around the board and I hope to meet some of you someday too! Lot's of socializing comes out of this place. Feel free to say hello when we cross paths here. I'm easy...but I'm *not* cheap.
smile.gif

------------------
- Valerie
Remember this. If you never lie? You *don't* need a memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.