• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cats~ jen here. I've been visiting this site for a while now but don't really post much, due to my lack of REALLY important things to say. I love how people have been saying that they've been ~rolling~ for "about a year now", or what have you. I don't really like to look at it that way. I've been enjoying this wonderful music and finding a passion for new, crazy things and people for over a year. I'm a student at Indiana University studying Audio Tech and Recording. Music is my escape but it is also there every second of every day. So I guess you could say I live in wonderland when I am in my element. I can't really say that any type is my favorite bc any beat/rhythm/melody that fills my soul with pure bliss is what I listen to. As for everyone else here, I've been reading your posts and you all crack me up. Every now and then I'll say what I'm worth for the conversation~
j.

what's up everyone, how's it... my name is Matt and I came across Bluelight a few months back from the pill reports page. I'm 22, taking a break from school while living in Hawai'i, and have been exploring alternate ways of living thru music and chemistry for about 7 years now... I suppose I've been perusing the plethora of mind altering substances in search of the perfect high/experience... and the bar is constantly being raised... I'm an artist, a DJ, and an all around nice guy (at least I perceive myself as being such, I suppose there are a few people who would argue to the opposite.... but not too many at all).. It's my pleasure to meet you all...
Fusion

Weeeeeeeeeerrdd Bluelighters. Mr. Underscore repzntn 215 with an IQ of 162 and a pocket full of rye.
------------------
As a kid, I used to do Brain Teasers. But it didn't like to be teased, so I gave it MDMA.. that shut it up!!

Actually, I am moving this to the Best of Bluelight area.

Edit: Actually, now I am moving it to New To Bluelight. This is like musical threads. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.