Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rohypnol dosage...

mutant

Bluelighter
haylo~**

just wondering, of you benzolovers out there, what's the dosage of rohypnol that you usually take? just for the record, I did do a search and I didn 't come up with any info about dosage... and when i googled, all the information I got was about how evil rohypnol is as a date rape drug and rah rah rah. So I just want to know how much people usually tend to take to get happy... and does mixing with alcohol help? I just took 8mg; 6 was taken orally and I snorted 2mg, but I'm just feeling kinda woozy/sleepy and not getting much of a fun/happy vibe at all. Maybe benzos just aren't my thing; I dunno... but I just wanted to know how much everyone else tends to take. thanking you! :)

*peace*

mutant.

Check out this Experience Report from:

The Vaults of Erowid (www.erowid.org)--> Plants & Drugs --> Pharmaceuticals: Flunitrazepam --> My Life with Rohypnol.

Excerpted from the above report:
Rohypnol, 'roofies', rophynol (flunitrazepam)

I have ingested Rohypnol primarily by swallowing and snorting. The pill itself is sweet and can be chewed. Snorting produces no pain whatoever, resulting in a quicker and more potent 'high'. However, Rohypnol on its own often results in a drunken feeling much like drinking a glass of wine or two. So, unless you have something else [the author refers mostly to alcohol. BT] to take it with, I'd recommend saving your 'roof-dawgs' for a better day. Usual dosage can range from half a pill to three pills. I don't usually venture far beyond three pills, as they are hard to come by [...]

Hope that helps. Here's one example of a benzodiazepine equivalency chart (many others can be found on the web, with references to authoritative sources) that might help you figure out an appropriate dose, if you've got experience with the other drugs in this family.

BigTrancer :)

10mg of flunitrazepam!!!I don't think your going to remember much of the next day or 2 ;)

Years ago,when it was a common benzo i'd take 2-4mg anything more and chaos would commence.(and you'll wake up 2 days later with no pills,different clothes and a different town;)
I've also seen people with no tolerance take 2mg,try to stand up and collapse---totally unwakable for 10hrs

hey guys, thanks for the info!
I guess that was a pretty high dosage but for some reason my memory is still quite clear... didn]t even end up passing out. that probably has￾@a lot to do with the fact that i ended up taking some 5-MeO-DIPT as well... (i:m bad. :( )..... actually i think that combination￾@was an AMAZING experience; it was my first time doing foxy so i don:t know if it:s always like that, but i think the roofie/foxy combo was just.... perfect in every way. incredibly sensual/slinky/melting feelings, though not sexual... plus mild visuals that were way different from acid/shroom visuals. i was high and happy and totally feel-good the whole night; usually with acid or shrooms i end up getting bad trips but with foxy there was none of that paranoia. it was seriously the best experience i:ve had in a while. i really recommend it (though i:m not sure how safe this combination is...).

i:m still feeling a bit woozy from the roofie from last night, but no hangover as such.￾@￾@i can:t stress enough what a great experience it was! it:s￾@awesome that foxy is still legal here in japan... people, come here and try it!!!

sorry my typing is a bit messed up... not used to the japanese keyboards here. :)

peace,,, *mutant*