Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rohypnol-Dosage Experiences

mongman

Bluelighter
Im curious to know if anyone here has experience with Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), Brand name "Hypnodorm". Not much first hand stuff through google as far as dosage (receational+safe) goes. Here a pic of the pills 1mg each. If one was to have a beer or two (emphasis on 1 or 2 not more) is there a safe limit to consumption of this drug? I know CNS depressents (especialy strong ones) should not be mixed but if they are mixed what degree is safe?

FM_1.jpg

Note: Im not date raper either so dont even sugest it. Im only considering sliping myself a micky 8) OK

oops I eat my words, I neglected to most usefull site around! Bluelight. Cheers (I should know better than to post without searching well first by now)

EDIT: The above link didnt fully address the information I was interested in. I was aware of most of that information. However Im interested in rough (I wouldnt expect more) information on safety when combined with other subtances including speed, ethenol, THC and at what levels such combinations would not be considered as high risk.

Last edited:
Are you aware of cross tolerance between other benzo's as I have dosed 1 mg in the past without any bad side effects however I had also had a large crossection of benzo's and would probably have a tolerance.

Thanks for the info! Exactly what I was after. My only reason for caution was polly drug use as I have used them before but tonight I have aready consumed speed and alcohol.

I've had a long running battle with rohypnol abuse years ago but have unfortunatly stumbled into easy access again. They are the same as above 1mg. Its too hard to determine a safe dosage as drugs effect all of us differently. A beer or two should be fine(quite good actually :) but make sure you DONT eat them while your drinking. If you are going to combine them eat a dose first then drink as you can regulate how intoxicated you are. PM me if you want any info.

thank you all, I did find them to be more hypnotic than many other benzodepines I have tried in the past. Very enjoyable

I could be wrong here... but hasn't Xanax pretty much replaced Rohynol and isn't Xanax a little more "bang for your buck"?? Sorry for my ignorance, I'm kind of not very experienced with Benzodiazapenes.

i've never seen the above tablets, just the little white ones (very small) so i was never that sure of the dosage. I found however that 1/2 was suitable with a beer or two create a very relaxing situation. I usually give the wife 1/3 to 1/4. But then again does anyone know if its weigh sensitive? The first and last time I took a full one was several years ago when I had walked a friend around the corner where they were being picked up by their parents. The Rooie hit during this fateful journey resulting in dozens of bruises after walking into cars, telegraph poles, fences and the such. Efter having a very faded conversation with said parent I began the long long 100m journey back to my abode. Half-way there i lost control of my legs and had to start dragging myself along my very surban middle class street. Upon scaling the front steps and getting through the house to my room I promptly passed out. Let it be said such doses will cause one to lose control of your limbs. So if your thinking of having a dance whilst on one, or even a good conversation think again.

However in the scheme of things Rooies aren't that exciting. I find them best suited for the good ole come down from acid or esctasy. Espeically after a 15 hour trip when your still seeing undulating lines and those crazy thoughts are seeping through into your emtionally drained noggin and your craving the sweet sweet nothingness.

Deformed_Neuron: Rohypnol is actual about 10x stronger the valium. You can find conversion rates for various benzos on the net through google.

funny story chugs! I have eaten 1.5 mg with no real adverse effects now. I slowly increased doseage so it was done carefully dont worry. Even at this dosage they dont impair my motor skills even when mixed with alcohol.

EDIT: Inside the pills is sky blue, apaerently the green layer and blue inside are to stop people spiking drinks.

Last edited:
... "even when mixed with (very small quantities of) alcohol" ... Let us not forget the risks involved here.

BigTrancer :)