• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rock Whizz.

sometimes its MSM making that colour when not cooked the best.
could be impurities.
had really good stuff that looks like this.
its looks like crack cocaine or herion

finally getting some quality loui in melb, ive only had 3 points since 4:00am asmorning.. still tweaking.. white/crystal stuff also its a bit damp.

Those rocks look nice, a few weeks back I was coming across similar stuff but smaller rocks and was more of a pink color.

finally getting some quality loui in melb, ive only had 3 points since 4:00am asmorning.. still tweaking.. white/crystal stuff also its a bit damp.

Those rocks look nice, a few weeks back I was coming across similar stuff but smaller rocks and was more of a pink color.

I was getting stuff similar to what you described a while back as well nice damp white crystals, kept me tweaked for ages... Smoked up alright as well I found although it left a bit of residue in the pipe.

yeh its nice stuff, picking up some more to put aside. Tryd to sleep before but was just twitchn no hope going to sleep yet lol, havnt had stuff like this for a while.

Yeah it leaves a bit of residue in the pipe when smoked, tryd a point up the nose and got a nice hit. Though when good loui is around it normally doesnt last long which sucks.

I find also those rocks you posted I was getting similar stuff but more a pinkish color, smoked up really nice.

I sampled one large rock recently of a visually identical if not similar product which bears the same physical description/attributes as the OP has stated. The Image linked by OP very closely resembles what was acquired recently (in Brisbane). As a disclaimer and reminder, what I received may not be what you will/have received.

The sample was very hard and solid. It was crushed with relative ease with the flat blade of a knife to a fine off white/tan colored powder. Once crushed, I noticed the product had a distinct sickly sweet ketone smell. The smell reminded me of methcathinone but it seemed a little less pronounced if directly comparing. The sweet ketone smell made it hard for me to accept that what i received was primarily methamphetamine. Hell, I started doubting whether there was any MA in this at all.

After convincing confirmation that the product was indeed 'active'. I proceeded to dose 200mg of crushed product IV after .2 micron filtration. Overall the product was very soluble in water, and dissolved quickly. A extremely mild rush and taste was perceived on administration. I experienced CNS stimulation & mental alertness which was somewhat different and lackluster compared to MA. Mental focus improved slightly with an element of mania attached. It didn't induce the usual seriousness and intense focus that MA usually brings.

Elevated tachycardia was experienced, but with more pronounced and longer lasting hypertension (next day) compared to MA.
Mental scatter/confusion/comedown feeling was inescapable after initial 4-5 hours of dosing. Re dosing somewhat regained the clarity/mood, but superimposed even more cardiovascular effects. The 'positive' duration of the drug was much shorter than any MA. I can't subjectively comment on whether any serotoninergic action was induced by the substance (but from other people's feedback, YES). Sleeping came relatively easy without any aids.

Overall disappointing if you are expecting MA, but horses for courses, I'm sure others will be pleased. I would dare say with conviction that the product i sampled, consisted primarily of a cathinone based chemical or structural derivative (covering research analouges) as the active ingredient. I'm basing this claim on past personal experience and history with methcathinone. This gear was uncannily comparable in regards to the mental & physical effects including the shorter duration, but seemingly lacked the reminiscent potency/high. Beware of the high cardiovascular load it can induce. Stay safe.

Caveat emptor.

Ive had speed like that!! rock so hard it almost chipped the back of my crack teeth! but the rush, heart was working overtime, which usually doesnt happen to me whilst on ice/meth, besides shooting up ritalin or the odd iv coke. Have tried only a couple of times this type of speed! enjoy it!! (which I brought from dd as it was half the price of a gram of clean, clear ice)

fyi: Aussie base is equivalent to NZ 'p', speed is speed, ice is ice, meth is meth.

Haha yes for crazy dialect! NZ 'p' is actually little yellow sometimes still wet crystals, which is also another
term called 'feijoa p'. Known as 'pure' or that the colour is the same as urine lol. Other colours of 'p' can be slightly brown, purple (known to be cooked from liquid robitussin!), blue (turns blue when liquid and then back to crystal) and then the wet reddish looking 'p'. Only because ive experienced Aussie base, meth, ice when I visit family over there..

v

Last edited:
8o what the hell is going on in here ??? you guys are doing my head.....did I miss the announcement that you must be tweakin off ya titties to post in here! no one is making any sense......