• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Rochester Man on PCP killed by police

Viraldrome

Bluelighter
Back in March when news was all Covid all the time this one got ignored. Naked man restrained by police with hood on head to prevent him from spitting dies of suffocation.

"A medical examiner concluded that Prude's death was a homicide caused by "complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint."

The report lists excited delirium and acute intoxication by phencyclidine, or PCP, as contributing factors in his death."

I haven't watched the video I don't think I have the stomach to watch the pigs kill brutally kill another black guy.

Back in March when news was all Covid all the time this one got ignored. Naked man restrained by police with hood on head to prevent him from spitting dies of suffocation.

"A medical examiner concluded that Prude's death was a homicide caused by "complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint."

The report lists excited delirium and acute intoxication by phencyclidine, or PCP, as contributing factors in his death."

I haven't watched the video I don't think I have the stomach to watch the pigs kill brutally kill another black guy.
it's sad man, I can't watch either I can stomic all types of shit but that will just piss me off / depressed, it's fucking sad and so many ppl are defending the pigs, my boss at work so selling blue lights and blue ribbons proceeds go to the PIGS, they get enough of our taxes so fuck that, FTP ACAB