• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Roche valium 10 V imprint NO cutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjchriscj

Greenlighter
Ok so long story short. My friend got addicted to xanax bad. Tried tapering. No luck. So he found a way to get valium to use for a taper. He bought 25 at first. And they were legit roche V cut (see through) so he went ahead and ordered quite a few more.. But didn't recieve the same ones. They look the same except!... The v is there it's just not cutout/see through on both sides. Not sure how to upload a photo from my phone. But has anyone seen these before? I told him to send them to xdata for 150$ just to make sure there's actually diazepam in them. Although they won't tell how much. We've both searched high and low on the web and came up with NOTHING.
Not trying to ID these sorry. Just want to know if anyone has came across them. Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah blue Roche Valium can be found without cutout in Europe. But BL doesn't allow ID threads anyway, sorry.

Yeah blue Roche Valium can be found without cutout in Europe. But BL doesn't allow ID threads anyway, sorry.

Ya I'm not looking to ID them. I'll change my original post. This is a harm reduction site tho. And I was just curious as to see if anyone has seen these?
Also OP they don't just have one funny looking V like I think your talking about. They look identical to the fully cutout V's just the middle isn't cut out..

OP is specifically talking about Roche Valium°, though. They need to be blue to be the real deal. V isn't even on it on european pills. Etc.

i got blue roche 10 mg valium with no cut out i got them while in mexico
i foolishly forgot my xanax so i went to the doc in mexico but he gave me valium instead
just has the imprint to break in half nothing else

I sent them to xdata for my friend to see what they are. He's serious about getting off benzos for good and I stressed the importance of knowing what your putting in your body. They may be some RC made in a Chinese sweat shop. Also still can't find a picture of them anywhere online which makes me super skeptical. So soon enough look for them on xdata.
Also if anyone stumbles across this thread and has seen them I'd still like to know. My friend doesn't have an account here but is keeping an eye on the thread. Thanks -Cj

I guarantee they are the qualitest brand, which uses a stylized V with all of their drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.