• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Robitussin DM to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillJunky824

Greenlighter
I have a bottle of Robitussin. For every 10 mL there is 20mg of DXM HBr and 200mg of Guaifenesin (actv ing.) Can I use this to get high? If I wanted to take 200mg of DXM then I would also be taking 2000mg of Guaifenesin, that's surely not safe, is it?

Don't fuck with guaifenesin it'll make you puke for hours on end when using too much. Find a formula that uses dxm as the only active ingredient

I've looked at other forums like r/Drugs and people say that the whole thing about how you will throw up a lot is extremely over exaggerated. Ill link the reddit thread so you can read but are you saying that from a personal experience? Here is the reddit post btw: https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/3cilp4/for_those_who_have_done_2000mg_of_guaifenesin_did/

Yes I'm saying that because I've experienced the extreme vomiting and it's no joke. I was doing nothing but dry heaving for 3 hours strait after trying to get high off a codeine/guaifenesin cough syrup. The stomach pains were unbearable, it was one of the worst times I've ever had.

Maybe you'll get lucky and not have that reaction but it would be much easier and less risky to just go and buy some delsym where the only active ingredient is 888mg of DXM polystirex

Don't fuck with guaifenesin it'll make you puke for hours on end when using too much. Find a formula that uses dxm as the only active ingredient

^i would listen to falsifiedhypothesi. And we don't allow questions about how to get high off meds, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.