• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Roadside Testing Australia *Please Merge*

I bought 3 of the tests used by NSW cops to see how they work. I fucked up the first go but the second showed negative 12 hours after meth and the third showed negative while I was high as fuck on MDMA.

There is a product number difference between the official law enforcement version and the one civilians can buy but ad far as I can reaearch they are exactly the same thing.

You can bet the first time I get pulled over though their kit will work just fine!
I had a positive test for MDMA on a pharmacy test after smoking high purity crystal methamphetamine.. not a hint of MDMA- I was very surprised.

I think the road side tests pick up THC a lot easier than Methamphetamines, but they test for both absolutely. If your on heroin or cocaine you are safe in Victoria, NSW and Queensland from roadside drug testing assuming your gear isn't adulterated with an amphetemine/methamphetamine

If your on heroin or cocaine you are safe in Victoria, NSW and Queensland from roadside drug testing assuming your gear isn't adulterated with an amphetemine/methamphetamine
Great. Two of my least favourite drugs are the safest. Luckily I’m mainly taking ketamine and acid these days and usually can’t stand up let alone find my car and actually operate it.

I'm prescribed dexamp for my ADHD and the 3 or 4 times I've been drug tested over the years while taking it, it has never shown up. Mind you I did pass the THC part within 24 hours of smoking pot and once copped a false positive for meth when I had not touched stims in over a month.

So go figure the tests are unreliable as all hell!