• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Roadside Drug Tests - Twice in 1 week!!!

yes i know the meaning of conviction, but for the sack of ambiguoity i just want to clear it for myself and other who read the board, that it is a traffic infringement notice and will not come up in a police check

its_all_goog >> u say the drug bus is unconstitutional - are you for real?? or did u just say yeh "its unconstitutional" like meaning its not fair etc etc? im not taking a shot at you or anything, but like if it seriously is unconstitutional never mind writing letters - I will gladly file the appropriate documents and challenge the constitutional validty of the legislation in the High Court myself. i just cant be bothered actually loooking into it cos I assume if it was unconstitutional someone smarter than me woulda seen it first and I never drive under the influence of drugs cos I am always wayyyyyyy too pissed to begin with.

in my opinion (which everyone is entitled to) i thinks its incredibly irresponsible for drug users to drive under the influece of drugs. there are studies that indicate that while amphetamines can actaully sharpen your senses they also increase the chances of aggresive and potentially dangerous driving. beyond debate it is irresponsible to drive under the influence of any mind altering substance, and the choice you make to take drugs should be one made keeping the safety of yourself and others in mind.
people who drive recklessly UTI reflect badly on other drug users making the conscientious decision to stay off the roads, and in turn there actions has an extremely detrimental effect on the way drug users are already negatively viewed by a large portion of society.
drug testing might be the only way to keep people UTI off the roads if they dont stop themselves. if you're diving on drugs then you deserve to be caught and punished.
take some responsiblity for yourself, and stay off the roads if you've chosen to take drugs.

It's not the substance so much as the effects upon the person. I think driving on meth would most of the time be safer than alcohol. Why do we have drive through bottle-shops? And what about drive through take-aways where you can get caffeine. Maybe the police were on caffeine or prescription drugs themselves.
A paradoxical conundrum.