• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Roadside Drug Testing (WA)

Got tested last weekend, took a wrong road on the way out of the city and noticed po lurking who quickly pulled us over. Got breathalised and everything was cool, got on the right road and not 1 minute later was in line for the Drug bus hah. Took the saliva test and everything was cool (Nothing in my system) There were quite a few cars waved through so obviously how you present yourself comes into play when selecting test candidates. Didn't see if it was that effective, only saw one bloke get done for being over the alcohol limit.

And so is it correct that the penalties are more severe for being illicit-drug impaired as opposed to alcohol? Cause shit, I'm pretty certain those over the limit on alcohol are noticeably more hazardous/dangerous as opposed to someone on pot or flips.

what time and direction were you heading?
I've never seen a booze/drug bus and I always drive into the city.

my mates been tested 3 times by the drug bus in a morning, the previous night he had been smoking a lot of weed n absolutely nothing showed up. I personally haven't seen the bus at all but been through many booze buses.