• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ROA Rectal BA for Methylphenidate

FloridaHighs

Bluelighter
Anyone got any of the figures? cant seem to find it anywhere. an estimate will do. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
-FH

Well... since no one is answering me... i decided to do it anyways.
lemme tell you, 50mg of methylphenidate IR rectal feels like I just IV'd some cocaine... im not joking the BA must be 80-90%. but since i cant get a plasma drug concentration vs time plot i cannot fully determine the BA, just sayin its a hell of a lot more than insufflation.
Ok so... i did not realize this potential, but since most of methylphenidate is discarded during first pass metabolism, rectal is amazing...

oh and hint hint DONT USE PETROLEUM JELLY! IT FEELS LIKE IVE BEEN VIOLATED :)

If you really want to feel violated, let a doctor check your prostate. Just be sure he dosen't have both hands on your shoulder's!!!

Yea plugging ritalin feels awesome, to bad the comedown sucks balls. Benzos help a lot.

I searched and searched for this years ago when I was helping to create the bioavailability mega thread (linked to in my sig) and never could find a source. That's why I just put in there that it is considerably higher than the other routes, because I had tried myself and found that it was way stronger than even insuffulation. The only time I have OD'd to the point of having to go to the hospital was with methylphenidate plugged...

interesting...
if only i knew this two weeks ago haha
:\

anyone know how dexamphetamine rectal BA compares to methylphenidate rectal BA?
and also if tolerance builds quicker via this ROA?

i was also interested if there was a dosage scale for the ROA's...
i would normally insufflate 50mgs of ritalin, what would be the equivalent rectal dose?

cheers
:)

hmmm i would say try plugging the 50mg... its amazing... but my tolerance is extremely high. 54-216mg a day for ehh 2 years straight.

Yeah IR MPH is awesome , when I first started messing with concerta I would bootybump it and it worked real good but the nature of the pill and it's gluey ness made your butt cheeks stick together sometimes and it seemed to hang around way too long.

IMO IR ritalin pills is the best way to go other than extracting it and IV'ing it. When I IV one of the instant release pills the normal way (crush,filter,shoot) I don't get much out of it.

Check my thread in the OD directory under concerta for an extraction guide that would lend itself well to rectal use. Concerta is sweet because it's high MG...

-lenses

I have to agree that the rectal ROA has higher BA and hits faster than oral or insufflated. I think from all the drugs I've trie w/ all those ROA, ritalin (also adderall) has the biggest subjective difference.

You do it and a few minutes later you get a strong rush. Comedown sucks thou.

Oral lasts longer and has less comedown.

So there are positives and negatives to choosing each ROA.

so it sounds like rectal > than nasal and oral...?

i was also wondering about an extraction (moreso dexamphetamine), but also methylphenidate
is there a (relatively) simple extraction to remove the binders from the amphetamine?

this wouldn't be for IV use, so slight impurities are not a problem
and this is relating to IR pills btw - 5mg d-amphetamine, 10mg ritalin
:)

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm interested in what Hugs & Drugs is asking above me.

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Sorry for double post.
Is an extraction important for a rectal administration of dextroamphetamine?
If not, then don't worry about posting how to extract it.
As far as I've read dextroamphetemine is soluble is water, so if I were to dissolve it in water then only withdraw the water and leave the mass of the powder will I gain most of the dextroamphetamine? How much am I likely to lose?
Again, if this extraction isn't important for rectal administration then just post so.

Thanks.

I wouldn't say the extraction is that important-- certainly not as important as clearing the bowels beforehand. The logic of doing the extraction will also depend on how many grams of powder you're going to try to fit up there in total...

Sorry for double post.
Is an extraction important for a rectal administration of dextroamphetamine?
If not, then don't worry about posting how to extract it.
As far as I've read dextroamphetemine is soluble is water, so if I were to dissolve it in water then only withdraw the water and leave the mass of the powder will I gain most of the dextroamphetamine? How much am I likely to lose?
Again, if this extraction isn't important for rectal administration then just post so.

Thanks.

extraction is much better if you plan to snort it. or plug it.

more feedback plz. intressting....

hmmm i would say try plugging the 50mg... its amazing... but my tolerance is extremely high. 54-216mg a day for ehh 2 years straight.

Plugging 50mg Ritalin is a very high dose with no benefits at all! I once plugged 60mg Ritalin and after I felt an intense euphoric rush (within 5 minutes) It spaced-out and hyper-focusing for hours. The sweet spot for Plugging Ritalin is 20mg and re-dose later.

Just plugged 20mg Ritalin IR minutes ago... amazing rush! :)

^depending on tolerance though... and the OP has quite a tolerance!

Ritlan is a drug I have always wanted to try but never bothered to get a source for. Heck I have dug out Methylmethaqualone, 25N-NBOME and a variety of other obscure bastards but never ritalin...

I will push it to the top of my (long) drug list :D

^depending on tolerance though... and the OP has quite a tolerance!
Ritlan is a drug I have always wanted to try but never bothered to get a source for. Heck I have dug out Methylmethaqualone, 25N-NBOME and a variety of other obscure bastards but never ritalin...
I will push it to the top of my (long) drug list :D

Ever since I commented above (in 2012), I've been plugging Novartis brand Ritalin heavily and built some tolerance. For recreational I would plug 30mg, up from 20mg in 2012.

I just crushed 5x 10mg IR pills and diluted powder with 3ml warm water in a 10ml baby feeding syringe. In a minute from now I will plug Generic 50mg generic methylphenidate IR and I'll comment how the high dose feels in comparison to plugging a moderate-to-high 30mg dose.

EDIT:

T+0: Plugged 50mg MPH
Inserted a Large 3.5" long nJoy non-porous Steel Butt Plug (Bulb is 1.5 thick).

I found that wearing a butt plug and removing it immediately before plugging guarantees a clean passage to inject chemicals and inserting the plug immediately after plugging seals the solution inside against the colon walls till total absolution.

pulled up my skinny jeans

T+5m: walked out the bathroom

T+10min: Feel Huge energy buildup

T+13min: Very intense rush

T+15min: Euphoric and horny

T+25min: Rush settled... Feeling "High"

T+30min: Speeding

T+40min (now) overstimulated and over focused. (noticeable slur in speech).

Last edited:
I plugged 6 x 10mg instant release Ritalins this afternoon and I swear to God I fucking feel it was a total and utter waste and I regret not just snorting it like I always do. Yes I'm aware of all the facts of nearly 100% absorption rate blah blah blah but this did FUCKALL to me. I swear I even felt more sober then before.

Now I have rectally used methamphetamine and methcathionon in the exact same way before and it was the fucking BEST way to do it with a high like no other method....but this did nothing to me.

Weird hey...