• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Rivotril Clonazepam

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
So I've not took any benzos, oxys, nothing in about 2 months, had to stop, so I was only on low dose pregabalin off my doctor, then as my tolerance to that is going up, I buy some Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam

Anyway, these clonazepam ARE NOT minty, I've had this make before and what I liked about them was the definite minty taste, no doubt it has such a minty taste it was part of its appeal

Anyway I buy more, off a different supplier, they look LEGIT, came in a box, be it an unsealed box, they even have the score mark on them to devide into quarters YET I TOOK ALMOST A WHOLE STRIP one by one thinking there is something not quite right, maybe weaker, repressed or something, now if I chew one up then breathe in strait away there's a slight hint of mint but tbh it's more of a sweet taste when ate, this isn't right it's minty taste should be strong

And yeah after my 2 pills to test soon as postman arrived, and once I knew they're shite I sent one to wedinos yesterday

Not only was my box unsealed there was slight differences in the blister pack too

These was the minty legit ones I bought a couple of months ago

vILCfLh.jpg

These was yesterday's batch, note the slight differences, small things like the word "Klonazepam" is in a smaller font compared to the ones I first bought not to long ago, look closely, zoom in, they're different, the actual pills look the same BUT are slightly harder, don't snap as well, not minty etc, just not right

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

I just know these are not as good, no where near, they are also harder, don't desolve under tongue, can't trust no one, are the online pill sellers trying to push people away as at this rate they will, the amount I spent may not seem alot to most people but to me it is

Be careful man. Most likely they are fake pills or mixed with other substances/drugs.

So I've not took any benzos, oxys, nothing in about 2 months, had to stop, so I was only on low dose pregabalin off my doctor, then as my tolerance to that is going up, I buy some Galenika Rivotril Clonazepam

Anyway, these clonazepam ARE NOT minty, I've had this make before and what I liked about them was the definite minty taste, no doubt it has such a minty taste it was part of its appeal

Anyway I buy more, off a different supplier, they look LEGIT, came in a box, be it an unsealed box, they even have the score mark on them to devide into quarters YET I TOOK ALMOST A WHOLE STRIP one by one thinking there is something not quite right, maybe weaker, repressed or something, now if I chew one up then breathe in strait away there's a slight hint of mint but tbh it's more of a sweet taste when ate, this isn't right it's minty taste should be strong

And yeah after my 2 pills to test soon as postman arrived, and once I knew they're shite I sent one to wedinos yesterday

Not only was my box unsealed there was slight differences in the blister pack too

vILCfLh.jpg

These was yesterday's batch, note the slight differences, small things like the word "Klonazepam" is in a smaller font compared to the ones I first bought not to long ago, look closely, zoom in, they're different, the actual pills look the same BUT are slightly harder, don't snap as well, not minty etc, just not right

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

I just know these are not as good, no where near, they are also harder, don't desolve under tongue, can't trust no one, are the online pill sellers trying to push people away as at this rate they will, the amount I spent may not seem alot to most people but to me it is

vILCfLh.jpg

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

Where do u get these from the first lot that were decent im struggling to find legit benzos

NO SOURCING PLEASE!!!
This is a harm reducing site and sourcing ist not allowed. Go on the internet and search for shops, but here you'll find nothing.

JJ

Hard to tell from packaging alone, also thought the minty taste people report are for the Roche brand rather than a clonazepam thing itself. Let us know what the WEDINOS results say. Galenika have so far been pretty reliable.

Hard to tell from packaging alone, also thought the minty taste people report are for the Roche brand rather than a clonazepam thing itself. Let us know what the WEDINOS results say. Galenika have so far been pretty reliable

These are galenika revitrol pills, but first lot was minty, this last lot wasn't, but they was still quite sweet, and pills was harder, slight difference in packaging print too, if you look closely at my pics above and zoom in

Hard to tell from packaging alone, also thought the minty taste people report are for the Roche brand rather than a clonazepam thing itself. Let us know what the WEDINOS results say. Galenika have so far been pretty reliable.

In Chile, generic clonazepam also has a minty taste.

There is this thread from a few years back on BL https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/fake-rivotril-in-finland.831805/ which could help you out

Thanks, yeah a few people are saying on that thread that their pills are sweet with a slight after taste of mint, weird!

Let's see what wedinos say, but if they're weak clonazepam bulked out, they still might come back as clonazepam as they don't show percentage of active ingredient, then again for all we know it's an RC with mint flavouring, who know lol

I've always found Galenika Rivotrils to be very reliable and legit, however I haven't bought any in like 9 months so they might of produced a dodgy batch or the person uve bought them off has tampered with them.

I've always found Galenika Rivotrils to be very reliable and legit

Yeah my last lot was legit, melted under tounge, very minty and worked, even a half worked, but this new lot are hard, I need to crunch them, they still taste nice, not bitter like other pills, but still not minty, they are sweet like a sugar/sucrose and some have a very VERY slight minty after taste

Packets are ALMOST identical but if you look carefully at the print on the blister pack it's slightly different writing, words are smaller, when you know what to look for you know, and I'm not stupid,

These fakes are wrote about all over the Internet I've googled them, everyone said the same, hard and crunchy, don't taste of mint etc, so it's not just me, oven been on and off benzos for 6 years I know what I'm talking about lol, these fakes are getting more and more common

Now I don't know who to trust as I hear galenika valium are being faked too and that's what I usually buy

Yeah my last lot was legit, melted under tounge, very minty and worked, even a half worked, but this new lot are hard, I need to crunch them, they still taste nice, not bitter like other pills, but still not minty, they are sweet like a sugar/sucrose and some have a very VERY slight minty after taste

Packets are ALMOST identical but if you look carefully at the print on the blister pack it's slightly different writing, words are smaller, when you know what to look for you know, and I'm not stupid,

These fakes are wrote about all over the Internet I've googled them, everyone said the same, hard and crunchy, don't taste of mint etc, so it's not just me, oven been on and off benzos for 6 years I know what I'm talking about lol, these fakes are getting more and more common

Now I don't know who to trust as I hear galenika valium are being faked too and that's what I usually buy

When u take one does it have any effect?

When u take one does it have any effect?

No, it doesn't I need to take loads, I took 8 or 9 the first day, each one is meant to be like taking 4 x 10mg valium, that's why they have split lines in 4 sections so you can snap them into quarters as there meant to be strong but no, these are weak as shit

I've sent one to a lab, it might come back as clonazopam as it still has a small amount of clonazepam in it just definitely not 2 mg, more like a spec lol, I'll update when I get the results, I've sent quite a few pills and stuff to wedinos, one valium came back as a research chemical called flubromazolam
mixed with ketamine, I'd of ate that if I'd known it had K in it haha I love my K

It sounds like they are fake and they've been severely stepped on as well

Yes exactly as they have that minty taste but it's so faint, and some pills in same pack have no minty taste just a sweet taste I paid
good money for those, I don't take them for fun I have and anxiety disorder and can't sleep without pills, I'm not made of money, these people are ripping off people like me who scrape by and go without just to buy medication they need because their doctor won't prescribe them in the UK, they just through antidepressants at you here

Yes exactly as they have that minty taste but it's so faint, and some pills in same pack have no minty taste just a sweet taste I paid
good money for those, I don't take them for fun I have and anxiety disorder and can't sleep without pills, I'm not made of money, these people are ripping off people like me who scrape by and go without just to buy medication they need because their doctor won't prescribe them in the UK, they just through antidepressants at you here

I feel ur frustration m8! It takes a crisis to get benzos or z-drugs doesn't it.

@evo4ever yeah I know, I get prescribed 10 zopiclone a month, that's gone in 4/5 days as I need 2 a time, or more, I've been known to take ALOT LOT more at once lol, not that I tell my doctor that

I have fibromyalgia too but all she gave me was amitriptyline which gave me bad side effects, then she tried a low dose of pregabalin for my GAD and fibromyalgia and after I went up from 100mg to 150mg she wouldn't up them again, I was upping them myself and then thought fuck this and told her not to bother prescribing me them anymore

She's put me back on my old medication, mirtazapine but I'm not taking it, I'm buying benzos illegally for anxiety and sleep lol