• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin Uno failed to provide

CasualExtremist

Bluelighter
I have been mostly sober since 2012. One 9 months relapse in 2018.

And then again few days ago I decided out of the blue to buy drugs. I IV everything
The coke was like I remember, massive rush and then feeling like shit until next shot. As funny as it is I have the most addiction towards cocaine but still all it does is make my paranoid and unhappy.

I had high hopes for ritalin uno(la). In my memory it had a good and long rush.
This time when I shot them i was really disappointed. No rush at all.
I shot 40mg so I tried 80mg in one shot.
It didn't give any either, but boy did it give me something else. I was alone at home but suddenly I had company. I heard people talking in every room. I could visually see things move around, even doors opening and closing. When I laid down to relaxe I thought an earthquake had started, the bed was literally shaking under me.
At that point I decided to go to the emergency hospital. I walked the way and I would hear this bark all the time. Not from a dog but from a womans voice and I noticed the sound came from the traffic signs.

At the hospital while checking in I said I was there because I needed plastic surgery. Then I said no Im sorry I think I lost my mind and need to talk to someone.

It all ended well they gave me a pill that was suppose to help with my symptoms and it did.

Until I came home and figured I might as well do a shot of UNO, stuff I didn't like and made me feel like shit.

I'm starring to think drugs are just for kids and teenagers. At least that was when it was fun for me.

Sorry for the rant. Peace out ✌️

When you've abused drugs like you have (and myself) they really lose their magic. We chase those good times we remember as a teen or young adult only to be disappointed. Our brains are changed forever and the high will never be like it was at first, which is the sole reason drugs are so addicting.

We all have euphoric recall of that one shot or that one hit that bell ringer or that shot of H or whatever.

But as we chase the dragon we are thoroughly disappointed as the side effects pile up more and more prevalent and the highs get worse and worse.\

Yes it's time to be sober same for me I'm 27 been using drugs since 14

I agree Im 35 and plan on quitting right away. Im just waiting for and hoping I get detox soon.

These recent days I haven't really contacted old drug buddies. That would put me on the radar of crazy people that will take forever to shake off when I get sober.

So I've mostly be alone with one exception. There is a recently started harm reduction in my small town. They give out equipments and all that. But they invited me to come to the office to talk. These were 2 super nice people. We talked for 3 hours and I was shooting in front of them all the time. They did not make it uncomfortable for my. Usually I don't like shooting in front of people.

But this was a nice experience. We were just having a nice chat and my drug use felt normalized. It was amazing