• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ritalin...how much to take?

Doctor Love

Bluelighter
I rescently got ahold of somme ritalin and was woundering how many milligrams i would have to take for a fun day ??
------------------
...Techno Killed the Rock N Roll Star.....

I did 20 mg and I felt a little something already...so is would start with that and see how it works for you...
------------------
~Life's like a dick, When it's hard; fuck it~

This fool I goto school with is selling 10mg Ritalin for $10 a piece!?!?! And to make things even funnier, people are actually shelling out that much money for it. Jesus.. one night of chemically enhanced studying will be equal to a night where your goal is to roll for 8 hours. It's simply amazing what stupid college kids will pay.

In my school I've seen people sell vicodin ES for $6 a piece. I've seen people sell a 30 mg adderall for $7 once. One time, some kid sold crushed up asirin with a drop of lsd in it and sold it as 2CB. And got away with a profit! People are stupid.

Could you acually get fucked up on ritalin??cause my friend has a shit load of them and was just giving them away.how much would i take to get me feeling that shit?what feeling do you get from it??thanks
------------------
AIM SN: Gorefest36
"Just Another Freak In A Freak Kingdom,How Many More Nights And Mornings Could This Terrible Shit Go On?How Long Can The Body And Brain Tollarate This DoomStruck Crazyness"
"OH GOD Did you eat all this acid?'THATS RIGHT'You Better pray to god theres some thorazine in that bag or your in deep fuckin truoble"
The Mind Can Only Expand So Far Until It Explodes and Becomes Mush

Ritalin definately has recreational value. It's very speedy but not much euphoria. It's worth checking out though.

geez i thought everyone knew about their value....
We used to take these every now and then at highschool.
They give the same feelings as Dexies i thought although they are stronger (per pill) They also don't last as long as dexies. They definately give you a big "speedy" hit. I think they would do less neuro damage with E than dexies. If you take a couple Ritalin before an E then ritalin should be worn off by the time you are coming down. Hopefully resulting in less dopamine being in reuptaken by your seretonin reuptake transporters.
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

Ritilin is pretty safe to mess around with some people need more than others. Are you snorting them which is the only way i like them at all. To get a good speedy buzz i would crush of about 40 to 75 mg and snort it. I kinda reminds me of the cheap crank i buy but you have to snort a whole hell of a lot more.
VoAgEr

First of all you got to know the BASICS.Youve gotta know if you have ADHD or ADD(hyperactive disorter). What it is a speed. For people with ADD or ADHD any kind of speed will calm you down. But, for people without either of those itll give you a good emotional speedy feeling. I got/had ADHD and Ive snorted about 350mg or more in onenight.
But, only because I took it as a kid. For a normal guy around 15-200lbs Id snort a good 80-120mg

To tell you the truth I would not snort ritalin. I use ritalin a couple times a week, sometimes for studying and sometimes to stay up later to party, and from what i have experianced the taste and burn of ritalin is not worth the benefits. If you crush them up and swallow them in a little piece of toilet paper, it works great and you get basicly the same buzz. I would start with 40-80 mgs. If it wasn't for all the filler you were snorting it wouldn't be that bad, maybe snort one later for a boost, but 2-4 pills is a lot to put up your nose ....