• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ritalin *!!DO NOT SNORT!!*

That is a huge dose first off, I don't know your tolerance. I have none so 5 mg insufflated is a nice little boost for me. Snorting ritalin to me is like cocaine. It is very short acting and you have strong urges to do another line and another and another. It feels great but the comedown is awful. I would recommend taking methylphenidate orally not because it doesn't work but because the two downsides I mentioned make it not worth it to me personally. You kind of dodged a bullet i think cuz going to an hour or so long class man, you could have started to comedown and crave with 20-30 minutes and sitting in that class would not have been fun. Be safe please. Peace and Love to all

I snorted 2cb once. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life followed by one of the most euphoric
Its painful and a waste of good 2cb IMO.

As for Ritalin, i can remember talking to spirits/myself in a tent freaking all my neighbors out, laughing hysterically with intermittent frustrated sighs or crying, when I combined hundreds of mg with a small bit of acid.. Yeah, I dont snort, or take Ritalin antmore. Anyway, seemed like an effective ROA

never snorted meth?

I snorted 2C-b wasn't that bad IMO, compared to meth

Really?? It always baffles me when people say snorting 2C-Xs isn't that bad. I've snorted meth, it burns like shit for a short time but goes away quickly. Snorting 2C-Xs is in my list of DANGER DON'T DO THIS EVER AGAIN. Every time I've tried it, it starts out burning, and then slowly builds in intensity over 20-30 minutes, until it feels like I'm being kicked in the face while someone is taking a power drill to my nasal cavity. Pain waves throbbing with my heartbeat. To the point that it causes panic and fear and I am thinking "ohmygodwhydididothismakeitstopmakeitstop" and pacing endlessly. Ruins the trip it's so bad. Meth isn't so bad, it hurts but it's over quick.

Really?? It always baffles me when people say snorting 2C-Xs isn't that bad. I've snorted meth, it burns like shit for a short time but goes away quickly. Snorting 2C-Xs is in my list of DANGER DON'T DO THIS EVER AGAIN. Every time I've tried it, it starts out burning, and then slowly builds in intensity over 20-30 minutes, until it feels like I'm being kicked in the face while someone is taking a power drill to my nasal cavity. Pain waves throbbing with my heartbeat. To the point that it causes panic and fear and I am thinking "ohmygodwhydididothismakeitstopmakeitstop" and pacing endlessly. Ruins the trip it's so bad. Meth isn't so bad, it hurts but it's over quick.
Its surely no worse than tobacco snuff.

@Xorkoth it was about as painful as snorting phenibut HCl imo (I was just curious xD), which is pretty bad both hurt for 5-10 min and my eye watered heavily. Idk my nose is kinda messed up and desensitized, lots of stuff been up there it was my preferred ROI after all those years.

last time i snorted 2cb was 2016 ima prob snort a large dose of it sometime in june mix it with some ketamine probably. My friend use to snort like 100 mg of rits a day

I have my ADHD meds and I wanna a little euphoria right now, just before my class started. Snorted it up and fuck I'm not even lightly buzzed just feel ill. Also, the drip I got was so bad. I was gagging and dry heavying. Decided to drink some water, but that just made everything come up so I wasted 100 mg of my shit for a awful time. Just take it orally honestly, all you need to do is up your dose a bit and you don't get that awful speed kinda drip. (n)
I tried Ritalin in South America, where you could find it in most Farmacias. That and valium were all I could get my hands on. I crushed up the pills and sniffed them. Next thing I know, I'm walking around a jungle village starting a business teaching English. After getting a couple of clients booked for the next day, I cashed from the Ritalin and snuck onto a bus and left town with my tail between my legs. Of course, it was time to get high again! Through the jungle we went, the sun cutting through the forest to paint the dust in hypnotic gold while my high rollercoastered between pleasure and doom. Ritalin is not an excellent high, at least by way of nose.