• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ritalin, Dexadrin, or Concentra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would most likely choose the ritalin, i get good effects from it both snorted and IV'ed. Im into stims like cocaine, and ritalin comes pretty close, as it gives me more euphoria, and a very gentle comedown (unlike coke). Im just not very big into amphetamines, meth every once in awhile, but for the most part, no. I guess it just depends what kind of stimulants your into.

Dexedrine.... as a no-brainer. without a doubt... far exceeds those other two drugs.
I took all 3 at one time...

concerta....little or nothing from it.
ritalin - - - was nice staring at a wall for 5 hours then feeling sick
dextroamphetamine - so pure, so perfect, to perfect. havnt stoped in a year.

360 5mg instant release lasts me about 2 weeks.

becareful with going dexie.... ;p

Dexedrine, just because it is Dexedrine...the oldest amphetamine tablets still prescribed. It is much smoother than Adderall, but more addicting also. So if you can take the medication *as prescribed* get Dexedrine. If not, go with Ritalin. Adderall is just "in" so people are all about it these days. As for which Dexedrine pills to get: either the name brand Spansules (brown, clear, and orange) or the name brand tablets (orange triangles). Name brand Spansules rock, whereas the generics just seem to be lacking in some area. Maybe because the brand ones are the first time-released pill ever invented, with 7 years of research put into them. The tabs only come in 5mg, but that doesn't matter. Taking two small pills is the same as one big generic 10mg. Dexedrine is also much cheaper than Adderall, if that's a concern, and the brand-name Dexies cost less than generic Adderall. Besides, those "Holloween Pills" (as my doctor called them) just look so much cooler than the kiddie-colored Adderall. I've only taken IR Ritalin once and like 10 Concerta 52s this girl gave , so I can't tell you much about it. Most people I know say that it is hell when it wears off, though. If it's anything like Cocaine, which I despise, expect anxiety attacks in pill form.

What if they were only willing to prescribe time released Dexedrine? Can you just crush it up, to remove the time-release characteristics?

Yes; Dexedrine is the easiest and most efficient amphetamine pill to snort, if you know what you are doing and take the time to do it. Do a search on "Dexedrine+snorting" and you should find my, or someone else's, old post on how to do it

For a stimulant, it doesn’t feel very stimulating.

Am I supposed to feel calm and relaxed, and a little slower then normal?

JTMarlin said:
Yes; Dexedrine is the easiest and most efficient amphetamine pill to snort, if you know what you are doing and take the time to do it. Do a search on "Dexedrine+snorting" and you should find my, or someone else's, old post on how to do it

Thanks!

I'll look for that.

My vote would definently be Concerta for medicinal reasons. The fuckers are a pain in the ass to snort; this is a good thing for medicinal purposes. You don't have to worry about redosing, which is nice. Overall, less hassle + less abuse = Concerta.

This is a fairly common reaction for people with ADD. Ritalin does the same thing to me, unless I take more than 35 mg, in which case, stimulant effects start to kick in.

South said:

With Ritalin.

Adderall is the stronger than Ritalin. Approx twice the strenght of Ritalin.

Thanks to the fellow who informed me that dextroamphetamine was the strongest of all four stimulants.

Dextroamphetamine
Amphetamine
Ritalin
Concentra

Last edited:
I think, no I know, that dextroamphetamine is much stronger than levoamphetamine. Since dexedrine is straight dextroamphetamine, it would be stronger than the racemic amphetamines in adderall.

I was just comparing the Ritalin and the Adderall.

Bad wording ;)

But hey thanks for clearing that up for me! I fixed up that post, as to not post misinformation and avoid confusion.

Note: I do not suggest taking any medication unless direct by your doctor. Everyone reacts differently to different drugs. Please know yourself, before taking any drug. Any information I post is general information and applies to the general public, not every single individual. Please do not take any information I offer and use it to obtain illegal drugs. I do not post information for recreational drug use. Please do not make use of any of my suggestions without researching them further.

Dexedrine is stronger, but feels weaker, yet that is because it's stronger. It's weird...like meth feels even weaker as far as being "speedy" than Dexedrine or Adderall.This "smoothness" is the lack of (or very little at that) PNS stimulation in meth- and dextro- amphetamines, as opposed to the racemate amphetamine in Adderall's PNS stimulation properties. Over time, however, those "jitters" will get on your nerves, drive up blood pressure, and create anxiety. For these reasons, I hate Adderall now, but for a long time I could barely tell the difference in it and Dexedrine. Now Dexedrine is just smooth whereas I get too much anxiety on Adderall to even like it at all. The only reason people don't like Dexedrine or take it as much is because doctors are more restrictive on it than Adderall.

dextroamphetamine is the most powerful, clean, and smooth.
have your doctor prescribe ritalin, adderall and all that other horrible shit.
just so you can say it sucks.. so there forced to give you the real deal ;p

only thing bad about Dexedrine is the instant release pills are not made in a strong enough dose, maybe Im wrong but arent all IR dex pills 5mg... the 15mg spanuals are no where near as good, unless youve mastered the art of crushing those annoying little beads.

Synapse999 said:
dextroamphetamine is the most powerful, clean, and smooth.
have your doctor prescribe ritalin, adderall and all that other horrible shit.
just so you can say it sucks.. so there forced to give you the real deal ;p

I now have a prescription for Ritalin. Any recommendations on what I should tell the doctor, if I want to try dextroamphetamine?

That you want to try one of the amphetamine-type drugs because of methylphenidate side-effects, which are reduced.

In australia, dexxies are a non-snorter... about 195mg of filler\binder to 5mg of d-amph.

I'd definitely say dex are the choice, in fact they are my choice, because I have a prescription ;)

Wouldn't mind scoring some ritalin again, had some good times in the past putting those up the nostrils...

Status
Not open for further replies.