• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ritalin depression

e92

Bluelighter
yesterday i took about 100mg of ritalin over a span of 12 hours, and today obviously i am feeling down. im crashing today, and i feel terrible

i know my brain just needs to recover, but would it hurt if i just took a 10mg instant release right now just to make me feel better? or would it just prolong the crash

i work out every day and have been for years so usually when im crashing the day after taking ritalin, i go to the gym and i feel much better after but now i dont...

As somebody who's on 90 mg/d I'd say take 5 mg of IR Ritalin now, then maybe another 5 mg two hours later. 5mg should be enough of a gentle push to get you out of your rut and get yourself motivated to do something that will help you weather your crash, whereas 10 mg at once is going to cause a short surge of dopamine that will have you feeling fine for 2 hours, then have you feeling depleted all over again.

As somebody who's on 90 mg/d I'd say take 5 mg of IR Ritalin now, then maybe another 5 mg two hours later. 5mg should be enough of a gentle push to get you out of your rut and get yourself motivated to do something that will help you weather your crash, whereas 10 mg at once is going to cause a short surge of dopamine that will have you feeling fine for 2 hours, then have you feeling depleted all over again.
tried that, worked great.. thanks. but quick question.. how do people take ritalin/adderall every day? i wish i could take it every day but it kills my appetite, kills my sex drive, and messes up my sleep schedule.

12 hours of Ritalin abuse, even if it was constant, supra-therapeutic doses, is really not enough to give anybody a crash.

I only began dabbling with Ritalin recently after a spell of "downness", as it were, and the only time I've noticed a "comedown" is if I take a shitload before like 6pm, and don't have a little at supper time. By the next day, there are no residual effects.

SOO..unless you've been abusing 100+mg/day for over 90 days.

Basically, OP, what i'm saying is this, "never try real drugs", because you seem like the type of person, judging by this question, that could/would very easily succumb to drug addiction.

That's I....I mean 100mg of Ritalin is about the same as 50mg of Adderall, and if that's enough, with ONE TIME USAGE, to make you come down that bad, just stay far, far away from narcotics, Rx or otherwise.

12 hours of Ritalin abuse, even if it was constant, supra-therapeutic doses, is really not enough to give anybody a crash.

I only began dabbling with Ritalin recently after a spell of "downness", as it were, and the only time I've noticed a "comedown" is if I take a shitload before like 6pm, and don't have a little at supper time. By the next day, there are no residual effects.

SOO..unless you've been abusing 100+mg/day for over 90 days.

Basically, OP, what i'm saying is this, "never try real drugs", because you seem like the type of person, judging by this question, that could/would very easily succumb to drug addiction.

That's I....I mean 100mg of Ritalin is about the same as 50mg of Adderall, and if that's enough, with ONE TIME USAGE, to make you come down that bad, just stay far, far away from narcotics, Rx or otherwise.

I get a crash from any dopamine oriented stim. I find Ritalin to definitely have a crash.

Ritalin gave me the most intense, horrific comedown of my life out of all stimulants I've ever done. Never again.