• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ritalin binge for a week

e92

Bluelighter
2 weeks ago it was a max dose of 80-120mg, ever other day on everage. then last week i upped it and completely started binging, blowing and popping around like 200mg throughout the day/night.. not sleeping. the whole 9.

so basically for the past 30 hours i've been up and throughout those 30 hours i've consumed 300mg of ritain give or take, mostly up my nose.

i feel 100% fine right now and i thank the klonopin for that. heart rate is slightly elevated which is expected but nothing drastic, no heart pains or palpitations, tremors, shaking ... nothing. im fine. but....

i know im gonna feel like hell tomorrow because it was quite a consistent mini binge, especially these past 30 hour and i need to take a break for a week or two...

i have 40mg XR caps so would it be a bad idea to *EAT* one tomorrow morning just so i dont feel like a total fucking wreck and sort of ease off it just for a day? as long as i swallow the cap and eat normally while the ritalin is in effect and even while its wearing off, i dont have a much of a "crash". i just sort of slowly fade out till i lose interest in everything and want to just pop a klonopin and sleep.

im kind of comparing this to a MDMA hangover, and i just cannot deal with those i have shit to do tomorrow.

Yes, it would be a bad idea. Stimulant abuse is what got you in the situation in the first place, so more stimulants is not what you need...the logic is similar to deciding to drink alcohol non-stop so you don't get a hangover.

Pop a tranquilizer if you've got one and ride it out.