• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin binge after effects BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergan

Bluelighter
So just a bit of background in me I'm a 17 year old guy with a little bit of experiance in stimulants, as I'm more of a psychedelic guy. So a couple of days ago I got myself 200mg of Ritailn and over 4 days I used it everyday redosing every 3-4 hours via insufflating. The day I ran out I was feeling a bit out of it a bit fatigued nothing bad per say. But the next day I had extreme shifts in moods like one minute I was laughing and happy and the next I would break out crying for no reason. I also experiance depression and anxiety but it passed after I got a good nice sleep and a few cones into my system.

just wondering if anyone has had the same side effects from coming off Ritalin or any ADHD medication.

>Ergan<

Yea Ritalin binge comedians are horrible. I can't even work the next day. I would also insuflatte every 3 hours 40 mg per dose and go through 200-300 mg in a day and would never ever dose Ritalin without a benzodiazepine to come down with. The consensus of most say Ritalin is the harshest come down of any stimulant even compared to meth or cocaine. There's nothing "kittie" about Ritalin it's very powerful. Good luck to you drink plenty of water and get some sleep. It will pass.

Hey guys, SWIM took 3 54mg Concerta xr at 4:00 pm. SWIM took 2 more 54mg Concerta xr at 8:00. At 8:30, SWIM took 15mg of generic Oxycodone/acetaphetamine. It is now 10:30, and SWIM would like to take 20mg of Zolpidem Tartrate (generic Ambien). Is this safe? Fast answers please.

Taking an Ambien isn't going to hurt, but you probably won't fall fast asleep - you took close to 300mg Concerta/Ritalin in a space of 4.5 hours.
That's a lot of stimulant running through your body. You'll be fine, probably just awake for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.