• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin 80mg

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering what kind of effects snorting 80mg of Ritalin would produce and whether a lower dose would be more preferable for someone who has never used amphetamines other than drugs like DOC.

that's a huge dose for someone not accustomed/already tolerant to stimulants, try about a quarter of that (20mg).

taking too much at once can lead to unpleasant times, anxiety, crazy high heart rate, nausea etc. and an awful crash later. Lower doses are better. Snorted methylphenidate is actually pretty potent, 10-20mg is plenty.

that's a huge dose for someone not accustomed/already tolerant to stimulants, try about a quarter of that (20mg).

taking too much at once can lead to unpleasant times, anxiety, crazy high heart rate, nausea etc. and an awful crash later. Lower doses are better. Snorted methylphenidate is actually pretty potent, 10-20mg is plenty.

cheers for the information im going to try 20mg tonight and see how it effects my studying

On the first day, 60mg made me feel a little uncomfortable, on the second I took ten, 50 were gone in 4 days. I'd advise to take 2x 40mg.

definitely dont do more than 20mg insufflated your first time, you might even be fine with 10mg, but 20mg should be the limit starting dose.

If you want to get buzzed up nice, 20mg is fine. No sense creating a tolerance to a bigger amount for no reason. If you never used amphetamine type drugs, 20mg will be more than enough IMO.