• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Risperidone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
1mg of this stuff knocks me clean out but I can take half a mg in day and gets rid of my paranoia but I not took worrisome in five days i.for want it in.my body but I went into.mixed state blew all.my.money on drugs scratches. A guitar cos I their id.kearn.it.in.my free.time.wtf and being aggressive and chatting shot then feeling suicidal. I am starting to think more clearer though and my restless legs is gone completely still have pain but thank God thank you.if tried everything else worrisome just.makes u feel dead irritable I did go out to shop on 1mg.of.this and ten mg diazepam and.my next door thirty I had am A I but hadnt.tool no.morphine im.nine hours i.strugglimg.to unlock door.it's horrible how they handbrake out they affect A lot of receptors it's like plantains without the zombie effect.I've asked to go to 1.5; as she told.me tl.take fifty mg for a week then twenty five or cuy.off completely. QUemtiapinr.leaves body im.one half days I was in the Dr so say two half days makes sense that I went weird but I'm not taking something I gone six days without unless it's opiates LOL

These antipychotics work by calming parts of the brain but what are they made out of? You never find on Wikipedia or anywhere really what they are made with?

Seems like you're on alot of everything. Does a doctor prescribe so many mental meds and a variety of opioids or are you getting them from people?
Messing with so many drugs can cause alot of damage

If restless legs are a big issue might want to ask about cogentin it may reduce the restlessness allowing you to better reliably take a medication