• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Risperidone and stimulants for side effects.

X11400

Bluelighter
If I took a neuroleptic like Risperidone for any condition and I took a stimulant with it then which effects would the stimulants suppress?

If I took a neuroleptic like Risperidone for any condition and I took a stimulant with it then which effects would the stimulants suppress?
you wouldn't feel shit from stimulants, risperidone is the worst antipsychotic aswell. it has nasty side effects. That crap shouldn't even exist ihmo.

you wouldn't feel shit from stimulants, risperidone is the worst antipsychotic aswell. it has nasty side effects. That crap shouldn't even exist ihmo.

Pretty much correct, you wont feel much euphoria from stimulants at least. And risperdal is hardcore for an antipsychotic. I took it for about 2 months and never even needed it (fucking doc).

In my experience I could still enjoy adderall on daily risperidone (2mg), for productivity at least... just no euphoria, and yes the effect is suppressed, you will need to take a higher dose (if we're talking about adderall)

It blocks meth even more though for some reason. Almost completely blocks meth.

I'm as well under treatment with risperidone, 1 mg at night. For how long should I stop taking risperidone to feel the euphoric effects of stimulants?, especially meth.

I'm also under treatment with pregabalin and mirtazapine, does anyone know if these meds antagonize the euphoria of stimulants too?

I'm as well under treatment with risperidone, 1 mg at night. For how long should I stop taking risperidone to feel the euphoric effects of stimulants?, especially meth.

I'm also under treatment with pregabalin and mirtazapine, does anyone know if these meds antagonize the euphoria of stimulants too?

It will take about ~10-16 days to get it it out of your system. It's longer than the half life of the drug. You're waiting on the half life of the action at your receptors, which is about ~90-120hr+ (different for everybody, also depends on how long you've been taking it)

pregabalin no effect
mirtrazapine I don't know I'm afraid

Well I've been wasting my time and money in the last six months, have been smoking meth every week/2 weeks getting frustrated every time because I only stay awake, but there's no pleasure, I have even consider to go back to the needle.

Thanks for the info both of you, I already had the kit, I was only waiting to score some meth to slamm it.

Think Im gonna wait till my shrink decide to get me off the risperidone to try and smoke some ice.