• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP wesmdow

Okay, i cannot beleive how stupid i really am.

I used to talk to this bloke here and there on msn and aim.

Then i noticed he stopped signing in, i figured he blocked me or was busy or whatever, you know.

I didn't even see this thread, had no idea he died.

I just seen this thread now! Now it makes sense why he stopped signing in.

FUCK................. how did it take my this long to learn this, fuck im so angry in myself.

I didn't know him, nor do I know anyone on BL as I'm new.

But, Death is a horrid thing, but part of life.

From what I can tell this guy was an absolute treasure of a human.

It's a shame he's gone.

R.I.P.

Also I would love to read some of his poetry, if someone could post or pm.

My friend Marrissa, just recently passed, so I figured I might find condolence on this Forum Subject.

Last edited:
effing RIP... i didn't even know. and it's been so long... :(

apparently we used to talk an awful lot back in the day
i dont remember any of it though :(
i wish i could remember you. you were no doubt top quality people, and even without remembering just how great you were, i still miss you <3

Another one in my list of failures... For as much as I end up hurting myself, I always try to help other people stop doing it, and Pierre and I spoke all the time about our pains and trials and tribulations. And many, many times our conversations ended up with him much more calm and happy than when they started. And then one day he stopped talking. I know it has nothing to do with me, but I always wonder if there was one more thing I could have done to help...

thinking of you today. I miss our chats. We ever so close. I miss you calling me chassy. It was so different, but so you. Love and light whever you are now good friend. You were very loved, still are really tbh.

Just popped in to see what this thread was like as I haven't looked at it in about 2 years. I cannot believe how much support there is here!

I'd like to thank all of you for being such good friends!

Fuck, how did I not hear this earlier, R.I.P dude. You'll be missed.

My deepest condolences to everyone who knew him better than I.

This is really sad... I hadn't chatted with him in a few years but always remembered the time I was having trouble, quite a while back... I don't remember exactly what it was about, but he helped me, we started chatting on aim, and he sent me a song he made. I still remember the song, and have it on my old computer. If anyone close to him is interested I'll try to find it for them.

I'm not on AIM much but its so weird, it doesn't seem like that long ago he was on. I wish I'd have gotten to chat with him again :(

can't believe it's already been two years. i wish he could have had it better.

I was deleteing some pms today and found some from you about your latest art project. I miss you calling me chassey. You are missed so much. I am never deleteing your pm's. :(

I think of you every day, man.
I'm sorry for what happened...
One of your last questions to me was asking how best to prepare Suboxone for intravenous injection, and I told you that you were missing the point of them.
The paintings of hands were odd, reaching for something outside of the scene.
At the time we became friends, I didn't wonder why you considered my significant benzodiazepine tolerance particularly endearing, but we were younger then.
Full of life, with our futures ahead of us and so many tomorrows saved up to enjoy.

You gave a lot of advice, and yet you ended up succumbing to the same problem so many others do.
Why would you do that, man?
I felt incredibly angry when you died because it could've been prevented, and I also thought that it wasn't unlikely, either.
If I could've done something, I would've, or rather, should've been able to save you.
People die all of the time but your death in particular had a profound effect upon me.

But, I try to make sure to think of you every day, and hopefully I'll eventually be proven wrong and we'll meet up in the other world, as gods or demigods, amidst the ever-turning cosmic wheel of saṃsāra.

^ I know what you mean Kerrigan.
I remember him so much. He was so sweet and always so there for me as a friend. I remember when Pierre would call me Chassy, and make me feel so important. He really loved his art, and he had so many cool ideas.
I know what Kerrigan means about feeling angry. I was so pissed when I found out you were gone, it was such a low blow and ripple in my life. You will always be remembered by all of us that you effected in your short time here. See you sometime on the dark side of the moon.

I just wanted to stop by your memory, and say that I know you are happy for me whereever you are now. I finally got my heart back. I am glad I waited and let him go the first time. I wasn't finished mourning my husband. Now I am ready to honestly move on, and he is offering me and my kids a new life. A happier one. I know you would be happy for me, I just wished it had worked out for you dear friend. The woman you loved was just an asshole. She never loved anyone but herself, and you got caught up in her crossfire. I am just glad I was always there for you when she smashed your heart. I am just sorry I wasn't there to help before you died. You are missed, and loved. What I would give to see another piece of your art work. <3

This week I found some old mails btw me and Wes/Pierre. I didn't know him well, but somehow, he touched my heart and I've never forgotten him. And I've shared those old emails with others, and they've resonated, and kept several people going. So bless you Pierre for the great gift you gave without even knowing it. And I really hope u are enjoying your further travels...

Awwwww man I hadn't spoken to him in years due to not venturing outside EADD n into other areas :(
Fuck this is tragic.....

A great poster, a great member, a great person with a great soul <3
<3 RIP dude and Tonnes of love to his friends and family <3

Damn i remmeber it like yesterday.....cant bealive it back in 2008 its been a long time but not a day goes by where i dont think of ya pierre.

Time passes way too quickly and I still remember you Pierre. I still think of you, I still wish you were here for me to tell you I've been self harm free for the last nine years. :(

I still remember him too. I never knew him outside of the public forum space, but I felt like I knew him decently well.

I've been self harm free for the last nine years

That's amazing, well done. :)